From 02/20/2008 to 03/20/2008
- 03:50 PM Bug #2883: Monitoring data: how to determine ordering of rows?
- I think this is working OK now, using the original order the person entered stems in. Perhaps an addition would be re...
- 03:23 PM Bug #2787: add entry_stems.isPlanted to interface?
- Sometimes users have planted stems that need to be switched to natural. Would be nice to have a button that did that,...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2917: Entry DB is getting larger and larger - allow downloads of data to decrease size
- done, v224.
SoilTaxon and communities can be downloaded and save ~20MB of space in the release version.
- 03:20 PM Bug #3009: Check that plots are named according to their project label
- *** Bug 3064 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:18 PM Bug #3009: Check that plots are named according to their project label
- This is done in the DBA unfolding step. There is no way for the users to fix this if something happens.
- 03:20 PM Bug #3064: DBA: check that plot names match project code
- this is the same thing as bug 3009 exactly!
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3009 ***
- 03:19 PM Bug #3011: Logical check: reasonable sizes between ddh, Ht, DBH
- done: Check for instances of ddh being greater than DBH (almost certainly an error) or DBH unlikely for Height?
- 03:17 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- If turning off confirmation messages doesn't work in Access 2007, this is really important for next release, as contr...
- 03:12 PM Bug #3180 (Resolved): Reduce File size by importing to new database
- It may be possible to reduce the file size by ~10MB by importing all objects into another fresh db. This had problem...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2867: Reverse Migrate New archive data into old archive
- We may not do this, as the momentum is now for moving the old database into the new archive.
- 03:13 PM Bug #2632: How to store one module plots - no subplots?
- potentially a moot point: modules may be stored as strata.
Also available in: Atom