From 04/17/2009 to 05/16/2009
- 07:48 AM Bug #3011: Logical check: reasonable sizes between ddh, Ht, DBH
- This shows that DBH/ddh should be between .15 and .85, generally
- 07:33 AM Bug #3799: Create taxon collection list inside the Entry Tool
- I'll save comment #2 for an eventual upgrade directly to the archive db. For now, everything else is done.
- 01:46 PM Bug #2923: clean up: Importing from 2.0.4 and before can cause odd message about users/parties
- done v227_p0508zd
- 12:34 PM Bug #2883: Monitoring data: how to determine ordering of rows?
- order is determined by original entry and can be updated at any time in the entry tool with up and down blue arrows.
- 09:34 AM Bug #3933: If plot X and Y are switched, need a check box to indicate that
- This has been created in version v227p0508z. It maps the Y axis as negative numbers in the mapping, but displays all...
- 02:55 PM Bug #3788: Check county,state using geocoordinates with taxacom script
- Or GEOLocate, see same pdf as previous comment.
- 02:51 PM Bug #3788: Check county,state using geocoordinates with taxacom script
- I think this refers to BioGeomancer classic, described in the pdf linked from bug 3916
- 01:47 PM Bug #4042: project 99 soils are listed in archive as 099-07 but should be 099-01
- Liz says team 1 is correct, so that's what it is now in the archive db, analysis db, and entry tool.
- 01:41 PM Bug #2918: Headers of entry forms are annoying
- A modest workaround now exists for this where a set of controls gets placed underneath the main header controls so th...
- 11:28 AM Bug #4042 (Resolved): project 99 soils are listed in archive as 099-07 but should be 099-01
- fix team 7 to team 1
- 06:37 AM Bug #3805: find a way to hide numeric keys when viewing data
- They are put at the far right side of the tables. This suffices for now.
- 06:37 AM Bug #3975: Show summary of many plots
- We need to show a summary of multiple plots. This could be as simple as a
constancy table, and/or a matrix of plots ...
Also available in: Atom