From 04/04/2004 to 05/03/2004
- 02:34 PM Bug #1543: create workflow scripting language
- Ptolemy II includes Jacl, which is a 100% Java implementation of a
subset of Tcl. We use Jacl for the test suite. ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #1544: complete web service actor
- Fixed... The only types left unsupported is short, float and their array as
there are no short and float types in Pt...
- 11:52 AM Bug #1548 (In Progress): consolidating data access user interfaces
- Currently Kepler contains several distinct methods for binding data sources to a
workflow. These include the EML200...
- 11:06 AM Bug #1546 (Resolved): dynamic data and actor views using ontologies
- Current lists of actors (and planned data sets) are static in that the tree is
statically written into a MoML model ...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1545 (Resolved): need SAS actor
- Need an actor that can execute SAS jobs. Initially start by implementing this
locally, possibly utilizing the comma...
- 10:45 AM Bug #1544 (Resolved): complete web service actor
- Fix web service actor code --> Ilkay, Chad
This involves completing the code for a wider variety of data types, an...
- 10:40 AM Bug #1543 (Resolved): create workflow scripting language
- it would be useful to have a simple scripting language to write out workflows
without using the visual editor and wi...
Also available in: Atom