From 09/11/2006 to 10/10/2006
- 11:00 AM Bug #2562 (New): add unit info to eml2Data source actor
- EML can contain unit information for attributes that are mapped to ports in the EMLDataSource actor. Note that there ...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2561: context menu of attributes
- fixed by same method as used for rename of Actors
- 03:39 PM Bug #2561 (Resolved): context menu of attributes
- Kepler provides a poor context menu for attributes/parameters:
only Configure + Documentation.
Thus, I cannot ren...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- Actually, the library should be able to store copies of the actors, but when one attempts to load it, Kepler should t...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2558 (Resolved): Cannot create a new 'kar' file for modified actor
- We have a 'Save in Library...' menu for adding a modified actor to the actor/ontology list(tree) but this menu no lon...
- 10:56 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- Search in the nightly zip (on Oct 3, 2006) no longer 'hangs' the system, but
does give the Warning
Warning: Failed t...
- 10:34 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- search works OK in 'installer' version for Kepler-1.0.0beta2.
- 10:29 AM Bug #2461: Add MetadataSource actor to tree
- kar file for Metadatga source has been created and added to CVS
- 04:15 PM Bug #2556: "Customize Name' menu missing
- Ptolemy changed the action used for this menu and changed it to a hierarchial menu. I am not sure exactly why it woul...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2506: Windows installer w/o jvm complains about invalid jvm
- I have tries a non-jre install on one PC where Kepler had never been installed. In this case, there was no problem. K...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2556 (Resolved): "Customize Name' menu missing
- In current versions of Kepler, the 'Customize Name' popup menu is missing, although it does appear in the Beta2 relea...
Also available in: Atom