From 09/30/2006 to 10/29/2006
- 12:13 PM Bug #2572 (Resolved): Export KAR can produce several actors with the same lsid
- Start new workflow
Create two composite actors (put something into them)
Export them as KARs (one-by-one into two K...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2571 (Resolved): position of new elements on screen
- It is quite annoying for me that copy/paste from another window puts the
copied element onto the same absolute coord...
- 12:43 PM Bug #2570 (New): port's context menu should contain renaming
- Context menu for ports does not contain "Customize Name". Neither outside on
the actors, nor inside a composite.
- 10:30 AM Bug #2569 (Resolved): Popup (context) menu do not appear for relations and connections
- A right click on relations (vertexes) and connections does not bring up a popup menu. This is probably just a configu...
- 09:47 AM Bug #2485: On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- Also, one cannot drag a connection from a port on a Mac.
- 09:33 AM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- I thought the kepler repository was originally supposed to house all actors so that we could distribute a light versi...
- 11:00 AM Bug #2562 (New): add unit info to eml2Data source actor
- EML can contain unit information for attributes that are mapped to ports in the EMLDataSource actor. Note that there ...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2561: context menu of attributes
- fixed by same method as used for rename of Actors
- 03:39 PM Bug #2561 (Resolved): context menu of attributes
- Kepler provides a poor context menu for attributes/parameters:
only Configure + Documentation.
Thus, I cannot ren...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- Actually, the library should be able to store copies of the actors, but when one attempts to load it, Kepler should t...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2558 (Resolved): Cannot create a new 'kar' file for modified actor
- We have a 'Save in Library...' menu for adding a modified actor to the actor/ontology list(tree) but this menu no lon...
- 10:56 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- Search in the nightly zip (on Oct 3, 2006) no longer 'hangs' the system, but
does give the Warning
Warning: Failed t...
- 10:34 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- search works OK in 'installer' version for Kepler-1.0.0beta2.
- 10:29 AM Bug #2461: Add MetadataSource actor to tree
- kar file for Metadatga source has been created and added to CVS
- 04:15 PM Bug #2556: "Customize Name' menu missing
- Ptolemy changed the action used for this menu and changed it to a hierarchial menu. I am not sure exactly why it woul...
Also available in: Atom