From 10/19/2006 to 11/17/2006
- 03:20 PM Bug #2672 (In Progress): actor search term should be trimmed + searching with multiple terms
- I was searching for the Display actor and came up with multiple bugs (features). First, the search term should be tri...
- 03:06 PM Bug #2485: On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- Note: Using <Shift> + <Command> seems to work on the Mac! (under Java 1.5) At least for the relation.
- 12:13 PM Bug #2572 (Resolved): Export KAR can produce several actors with the same lsid
- Start new workflow
Create two composite actors (put something into them)
Export them as KARs (one-by-one into two K...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2571 (Resolved): position of new elements on screen
- It is quite annoying for me that copy/paste from another window puts the
copied element onto the same absolute coord...
- 12:43 PM Bug #2570 (New): port's context menu should contain renaming
- Context menu for ports does not contain "Customize Name". Neither outside on
the actors, nor inside a composite.
- 10:30 AM Bug #2569 (Resolved): Popup (context) menu do not appear for relations and connections
- A right click on relations (vertexes) and connections does not bring up a popup menu. This is probably just a configu...
- 09:47 AM Bug #2485: On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- Also, one cannot drag a connection from a port on a Mac.
Also available in: Atom