From 12/31/2006 to 01/29/2007
- 08:15 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- On kepler-dev, Dan wrote:
> The problem with multiple instances of Kepler is due to the internal
- 12:49 PM Bug #2746 (Resolved): Documentation system does not work with java 1.6
- If you try to run 'ant generateDoc' using java 1.6, it will appear to work, but in reality, JavaDoc fails with the er...
- 11:22 AM Bug #2742: EML2 Datasource actror has error parsing <numberOfRecords>
- This is a simple fix - trim the value in eml parser.
- 02:30 PM Bug #2742 (Resolved): EML2 Datasource actror has error parsing <numberOfRecords>
- If the <numberOfRecords> item in eml has a space preceeding number (e.g. " 24"), there is an error in parsing. Exampl...
- 12:57 PM Bug #2735: Data search with GEON data source enabled created error messages
- it's been fixede
- 11:43 AM Bug #2735 (Resolved): Data search with GEON data source enabled created error messages
- Any data search with the GEON Ecogrid source enabled gives error messages (e.g.
[java] ERROR (org.ecoinformatic...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2706: Compile failure under Java 1.6 in DBConnection class
- Currently need to include a few commented out lines in DBConnection when compiling under 1.6; a version compiled and ...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2726: Wrong R working directory in specialized R actors
- This has been fixed by removing the saved Rcwd parameter in kar xml files
- 11:56 AM Bug #2726 (Resolved): Wrong R working directory in specialized R actors
- Some Specialized RExpression actors have the R working directory of the original creator. This parameter (Rcwd) shoul...
- 01:27 PM Bug #2712 (Resolved): Problem with EML2DataSource with extra cols in csv file
- This problem can be seen by seaching for 'biomass'. First result is "1999 Sevilleta NPP Quadrat Sampling Data". Drag ...
Also available in: Atom