From 09/16/2008 to 10/15/2008
- 06:11 PM Bug #3531 (New): Save As dialog inconsistent between linux and mac
- If in Kepler under linux you Save As a workflow, and give the workflow a filename with no extension, a .xml extension...
- 04:23 PM Bug #3530: Locking assertion failure
- Hauke had a similar bug, he wrote:
Running the triq/ptolemy.domains.sr.examples on linux with Java 1.6 work...
- 03:46 PM Bug #3530: Locking assertion failure
- Known workaround is available.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3530 (Resolved): Locking assertion failure
- Specifically, I encountered this issue on Ubuntu version 8.04.1 (Hardy Heron) with dual displays using java 1.5
- 03:17 PM Bug #3529: cannot always set parameters when running workflow from command line
- I'll take this one. Maybe MoMLSimpleApplication is not the
place for this, since it makes the application not so sim...
- 11:02 AM Bug #3529 (Resolved): cannot always set parameters when running workflow from command line
- When -nogui is used, MoMLSimpleApplication loads and runs the workflow. This class does not support setting model par...
- 12:32 PM Bug #3160: RBNBToKepler actors should work within SDF, PN and DDF
- DataTurbine actor works within these three domains. The way it stops (by displaying an error) when the user hits stop...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3156: RBNBToKepler actors should only download data for connected ports.
- Closing, bug 3159 has been closed.
- 12:29 PM Bug #3157: RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes
- Closing, the DataTurbine actor now has this functionality.
- 12:28 PM Bug #3158: RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly
- Partially addressed by r7986, timeouts now 50% shorter (previously we were actually waiting through 2 OpenRBNBConnect...
- 12:18 PM Bug #3155: RBNBToKepler actors should allow different output formats
- Closing, bug 3159 now fixed.
- 12:16 PM Bug #3159: RBNBToKepler datasource actors should be merged into one.
- Done. The DataTurbine actor now provides all functionality.
- 10:13 AM Bug #3312: DataTurbine (formerly RBNBToKepler) actor - error with empty server
- fixed with revision 7979.
- 05:05 PM Bug #3489: The result of last iteration of composite distributed execution doesn't display.
- The distributed composite actor is postfired before its output is sent, so the display actor is fired without the ...
- 05:01 PM Bug #3489 (Resolved): The result of last iteration of composite distributed execution doesn't display.
- When executing the workflow: kepler\workflows\distributed\testmodel-works.xml. The last iteration of composite distri...
- 06:17 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- I'm closing this one, I checked in Peter's latest code.
I moved CustomQueryBoxParameter from data.expr to actor.gui
- 05:02 PM Bug #3449: Parsing exception with escaped characters in MoML,
- With update of ptolemy at ptolemy.vergil.basic.KeplerDocumentationAttribute. this bug has been fixed.
- 03:23 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- There is more to the thread at
Also available in: Atom