From 03/18/2012 to 04/16/2012
- 04:17 PM Bug #5587: long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- To reproduce:
1. add actor to canvas
2. double click on actor to open actor parameters dialog
3. in one of the param...
- 04:12 PM Bug #5587: long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- I'm not sure what the bug is here, could you post a screenshot and/or a detailed description of how to replicate the ...
- 03:45 PM Bug #5587 (Resolved): long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- In the actor parameters dialog, if a parameter value has more characters than can fit in the text box, the text box i...
- 03:57 PM Bug #5588 (Resolved): Enter and Tab behavior has changed in parameter configuration dialog
- A month or so ago I noticed these changes:
- when you hit Enter when configuring an actor's parameter value, a new l...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5586 (New): Get newest version of local files in EML actor
- Here is an email from kepler user:
Running v2.3 on...
- 03:55 PM Bug #5585 (New): Add date format E MMM d HH:mm:ss zzz yyyy to DateToString
- E MMM d HH:mm:ss zzz yyyy is the format used when a date token is shown in a Display, so it seems a good example form...
- 03:50 PM Bug #5584 (New): Create a Date To Long actor
- Right now I think the easiest way to convert from a Date to milliseconds since epoch is to use an Expression: input.g...
- 11:19 PM Bug #5583: Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- The 'master' threads were blocked on _serverSocketChannel.accept(); because I failed to explicitly turn off blocking:...
- 09:36 PM Bug #5583: Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- With regard the sensor sim not stopping, even though the four threads on which join is called all join and no longer ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #5582: DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- Nick allocated 1gb, and then 2gb to nibbler, but I continue to be able to crash DT with a few large requests.
- 08:32 PM Bug #5583 (New): Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- To start the sensor simulator you must currently use ant to compile some classes and start it. This means a user woul...
- 06:49 PM Bug #5408: dataturbine actor should reuse connection
- Fixed at r29651
- 06:05 PM Bug #5582: DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- A correction: I changed cacheSize to 1000000, not archiveSize (which my Source sets to cacheSize*10).
With that chan...
- 08:19 PM Bug #5582 (New): DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- I don't think this is a Kepler bug but I want to record my notes somewhere:
I was able to get the DataTurbine serv...
- 02:51 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I would argue that we should incorporate it now and issue the patch. Overrides consistently diverge over time from t...
- 02:32 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I looked into removing this override a few ways, but things got convoluted. I think the best idea is to discuss incor...
- 07:49 PM Bug #5404: change-sampling.kar demo no longer works
- This workflow no longer got stuck at preinitializing, but gave an error from the Expression actor trying to use < ope...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5581: Make UI improvements to Components Download
- A wait cursor does show when Component Search is started by clicking the Search button. It doesn't if you hit enter i...
- 04:25 PM Bug #4953: Remote Components category sticks around sometimes
- At r29644 Remote Components category no longer shown after first kar download.
Need to see if this bug can still occur.
- 04:24 PM Bug #5581: Make UI improvements to Components Download
- At r29644 MyWorkflows is shown after first kar download.
- 02:44 PM Bug #5581 (New): Make UI improvements to Components Download
- When you download a kar from a remote repository via kepler, you typically:
*Click Sources and configure Preferences...
- 02:13 PM Bug #5313: fix Import Sensor Site and Export Site to KML menu item issues
- At r29643 now instead of being at the far bottom of the File menu, Import Sensor Site is now at the far top, and Expo...
- 01:52 PM Bug #5580 (Resolved): create sensor-view module documentation
- Write sensor-view module documentation.
- 01:35 PM Bug #4746: ability to create a Site Layout report
- Changing target to reporting-2.x.y -- if we go with proposed soln in comment#5, this is a feature to add to reporting.
- 01:28 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- Changing target, this feature will probably have to stay disabled for the first sensor-view release.
- 01:22 PM Bug #4758: search for site components in kepler's data tab
- Some sort of grouping to make Data search results more manageable would really be great, but pushing target back sinc...
- 01:19 PM Bug #5423: Put kepler-server war file and kepler executatlbe as part of normal installation procedure
- Now we are creating a product named kepler-run-engine. It consists four components -- the workflow run engine, the wo...
- 01:03 PM Bug #5364: DataTurbine server memory error
- Change target milestone to sensor-view-1.x.y.
- 01:00 PM Bug #5313: fix Import Sensor Site and Export Site to KML menu item issues
- Dan fixed the second issue, duplicate entries in uiMenuMapping, at r29561.
Also available in: Atom