From 03/28/2012 to 04/26/2012
- 10:16 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- The g++ I'm using on Lion gives some good warning messages that I don't think I've seen before, including about the m...
- 07:20 PM Bug #5590: RExpression forces pdf if 'automatically show graphics' is checked
- Actor also uses bitmap instead of png depending on if headless. I think I'd prefer if the actor just did as told, or ...
- 06:34 PM Bug #5590 (New): RExpression forces pdf if 'automatically show graphics' is checked
- Look into this forced format change side-effect which is confusing to a user. If you select e.g. png, and 'auto show....
- 04:05 PM Bug #5589 (Resolved): Add missing ptolemy actors to library
- We should look through ptolemy's source and add Kepler library representations for any actors we don't already displa...
- 04:17 PM Bug #5587: long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- To reproduce:
1. add actor to canvas
2. double click on actor to open actor parameters dialog
3. in one of the param...
- 04:12 PM Bug #5587: long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- I'm not sure what the bug is here, could you post a screenshot and/or a detailed description of how to replicate the ...
- 03:45 PM Bug #5587 (Resolved): long parameter values get replaced with scrollbar
- In the actor parameters dialog, if a parameter value has more characters than can fit in the text box, the text box i...
- 03:57 PM Bug #5588 (Resolved): Enter and Tab behavior has changed in parameter configuration dialog
- A month or so ago I noticed these changes:
- when you hit Enter when configuring an actor's parameter value, a new l...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5586 (New): Get newest version of local files in EML actor
- Here is an email from kepler user:
Running v2.3 on...
- 03:55 PM Bug #5585 (New): Add date format E MMM d HH:mm:ss zzz yyyy to DateToString
- E MMM d HH:mm:ss zzz yyyy is the format used when a date token is shown in a Display, so it seems a good example form...
- 03:50 PM Bug #5584 (New): Create a Date To Long actor
- Right now I think the easiest way to convert from a Date to milliseconds since epoch is to use an Expression: input.g...
- 11:19 PM Bug #5583: Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- The 'master' threads were blocked on _serverSocketChannel.accept(); because I failed to explicitly turn off blocking:...
- 09:36 PM Bug #5583: Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- With regard the sensor sim not stopping, even though the four threads on which join is called all join and no longer ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #5582: DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- Nick allocated 1gb, and then 2gb to nibbler, but I continue to be able to crash DT with a few large requests.
- 08:32 PM Bug #5583 (New): Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- To start the sensor simulator you must currently use ant to compile some classes and start it. This means a user woul...
- 06:49 PM Bug #5408: dataturbine actor should reuse connection
- Fixed at r29651
- 06:05 PM Bug #5582: DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- A correction: I changed cacheSize to 1000000, not archiveSize (which my Source sets to cacheSize*10).
With that chan...
- 08:19 PM Bug #5582 (New): DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- I don't think this is a Kepler bug but I want to record my notes somewhere:
I was able to get the DataTurbine serv...
- 02:51 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I would argue that we should incorporate it now and issue the patch. Overrides consistently diverge over time from t...
- 02:32 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I looked into removing this override a few ways, but things got convoluted. I think the best idea is to discuss incor...
Also available in: Atom