From 06/04/2013 to 07/03/2013
- 04:56 PM Bug #4049: Import actor that already exists appends strange numbering scheme
- To prevent the ending digits from being removed when dropping an actor on the canvas, set the display name and make t...
- 04:52 PM Bug #5726 (Resolved): actor names ending in digit renamed on canvas
- I found that if the display name is set and the display name is different from the name, then the ending digits are n...
- 10:44 AM Bug #5723 (Resolved): references to parameter are not always renamed
- Fixed. I also added another test to Rename.tcl.
- 04:09 PM Bug #6000: parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- Hi Christopher, thanks for your info. I noticed it is a warning and agree it doesn't have high priority.
- 05:09 PM Bug #6000: parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- That's a warning, not an exception.
Take a look at the source.
Line 1789 of ptolemy/data/expr/Variable.java
- 04:58 PM Bug #6000 (Closed): parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- This workflow (see attachment) has two parameters. The first one, called datadir, is Parameter type and the second on...
Also available in: Atom