From 10/02/2013 to 10/31/2013
- 10:40 AM Bug #6000: parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- Edward fixed an issue with copy and paste, but the problem persists.
I updated the output so that it indicates tha...
- 05:03 PM Bug #6175 (New): GenericJobSubmission actor sometimes runs job without completing data transfer.
- A Kepler user at UCSD found that the GenericJobSubmission actor in her workflow started job submission when only part...
- 06:08 PM Bug #6167: Model Context Menu should have the enableBackwardTypeInference choice
- Actually, what is missing is that right clicking should bring up the context menu that allows the user to set the top...
- 06:07 PM Bug #6167 (New): Model Context Menu should have the enableBackwardTypeInference choice
- Ptolemy II now supports backward type inference. The way this is enabled is that the top level container has a param...
- 06:10 PM Bug #6165: The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX.
- Edward wrote:
BTW, the reason for this is that the icon for the Stop actor in Ptolemy says it all.
- 05:48 PM Bug #6165 (Resolved): The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX.
- On Kepler-users, Kenneth Jones wrote:
> The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX. Let me ...
Also available in: Atom