From 11/24/2014 to 12/23/2014
- 03:33 PM Bug #5893: During installation, Kepler takes a long time to start up under Windows
- The splash screen now shows a progress bar along with text describing what Kepler is doing during startup.
- 03:28 PM Bug #6572 (Resolved): An error is thrown when opening MatlabExpression.xml in common/workflows/demos/Matlab in trunk.
- I've fixed MatlabExpression.xml in svn. If you still get this error when opening the workflow from the demos folder i...
- 03:24 PM Bug #6165 (Resolved): The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX.
- The library metadata for Stop has been updated as Edward suggested.
- 03:19 PM Bug #5665 (Resolved): modulemanager et al.: swing-worker-1.2.jar should be removed
- swing-worker-1.2.jar has been removed.
- 09:32 AM Bug #6634: Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- Note: got the formatting wrong in the previous post. The terminal commands should be:
- 09:21 AM Bug #6634 (Closed): Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- In the Kepler GUI a message popup window should appear when the saving of a file fails.
To reproduce the problem, ru...
- 09:25 AM Bug #6629: type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- This seems like a simple use of RecordAssembler that should work. I checked in a test for this at $PTII/ptolemy/acto...
- 04:04 PM Bug #6629 (Closed): type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- Using RecordAssembler can cause type resolution to fail. Attached are two models that demonstrate the problem.
Also available in: Atom