From 10/09/2000 to 11/07/2000
- 10:09 PM Revision 516 (metacat): Changed target of the javadoc builds to the build/docs/apiDocs directory
- so that we no loger version track the javadoc html files -- they changes
too much between each of the times we would ...
- 08:22 PM Revision 515 (metacat): Updated the Javadoc documentation so that the current release can be provided
- on the web site.
- 01:24 PM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Work is in progress- Models have been submitted, refined and resubmitted for
comment. Work is currently in progress...
- 05:21 PM Revision 514 (metacat): Fixed problem with AuthInterface, AuthLdap, and AuthMcat where the
- sigantures of the methods of these classes were not in agreement, which was
causing AuthLdap to no longer compile. C...
- 12:02 PM Revision 512 (metacat): small fix for exception when srbMaster is not running
- 11:12 AM Revision 511 (metacat): not needed
- 09:38 AM Revision 510 (metacat): XSLT transformation on "login" and "logout" action
- 03:26 PM Revision 509 (metacat): AuthMcat
- - new class for authentication through MCA; implements AuthInterface
- assigning HttpSession obj only aft...
- 02:29 PM Revision 508 (metacat): added "qformat=html" form parameter for "login" and "logout" actions
- 02:14 PM Revision 507 (metacat): changed action's value:
- "Login" to "login"
"Logout" to "logout"
- 05:12 PM Revision 506 (metacat): Modified stylesheets to use the default.css file from the new KNB web site.
- Also, provided a new resultset.xsl that represents a simple freetext query
of the KNB data repository. Updated build....
- 07:07 PM Revision 505 (metacat): Began work on new UI for the KNB web site. It will be the main query
- interface from the KNB website.
- 02:39 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
the distinguished name for a user befor...
- 02:38 PM Revision 504 (metacat): Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
- the distinguished name for a user before attempting to do authentication.
This is because the user's distinguished na...
- 05:38 PM Bug #163 (Resolved): need data repository interface for metacat
- Recent discussions have indicated that the metacat server should shield client
interaction from the SRB and other da...
- 05:28 PM Bug #162 (Resolved): need harvest/batch load for metacat
- The metacat server needs to be able to accept large numbers of metadata
documents for insert and update from site me...
- 05:26 PM Bug #161 (Resolved): need replication mechanism for metacat
- Metacat was intended to be a centralized index of metadata that was replicated
across several sites. This replicati...
- 05:21 PM Bug #21: metacat redundancy in reader and writer implementation of nodes
- When I refactored the class structure a month or so ago this issue became moot.
Now the DocumentImpl class handles b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- Reassigned to jones because I agreed to look into the California Digital Library
acession numbering scheme.
- 01:03 PM Revision 503 (metacat): merge AUTH_LDAP to the main branch
- 09:07 AM Revision 502 (metacat): clear System.exit(0) within the static block
- 03:43 PM Bug #137: need admin client for managing SRB systems
- Reassigned to David because he will be implementing the admin client.
- 03:41 PM Bug #152: Port SRB1_1_8 changes to Linux x86
- Reassigned to Owen because he has main responsibility for the SRB work.
- 03:40 PM Bug #160: need resource restriction capability
- Check with Raja (Arcto Rajasekar). He has told us in the past that this feature
was at least partially completed.
- 03:39 PM Bug #160 (Resolved): need resource restriction capability
- Earlier versions of the SRB allowed any user to access and write to any
SRB-registered storage resource. We need to...
- 02:58 PM Revision 500 (metacat): Fixed typo in stylesheet.
- 12:33 PM Revision 499 (metacat): More user interface changes to the HTML MARINE interface. Minor
- rearrangement of columns, some link changes.
Also available in: Atom