From 05/22/2001 to 06/20/2001
- 11:29 AM Bug #240 (Resolved): data file upload does not allow the client to specify an id
- The current file upload utility in metacat needs to be altered so that a client
can specify the id of the file being...
- 04:56 PM Bug #235: ssl support for metacat (https)
- 2. Download JSSE and install JSSE jars by coping jart.jar, jnet.jar, jsse.jar to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext and to $TOMC...
- 04:26 PM Bug #235: ssl support for metacat (https)
- These are the things that should be done on the server for Metacat to
communicate through HTTPS:
1. in $TOMCAT_HOME/...
- 12:10 PM Bug #238 (Resolved): query performance
- Metacat has horrible query performance, and we need to fix it. It can take as
much as 8 or 9 seconds to search a fe...
- 01:38 AM Bug #185: replication security hole
- Owen -- don't know if you noticed -- I reassigned this important security bug to
you. Think you'll be able to take a...
- 11:10 AM Bug #234: metacat accession number handling
- 10:24 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- need to keep open for SQL Server
- 10:21 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- Metacat (Oracle version) tested on Windows 2000 with Tomcat on Windows 2000.
All features work. File paths reference...
- 04:12 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- This bug arises because the client metacat provides the hostname in the
parameter data during replication, and the se...
- 03:40 PM Bug #235 (Resolved): ssl support for metacat (https)
- Need support for clients to connect to metacat using ssl. Need to determine a
reasonable way of generating and assi...
- 02:42 PM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- Reassigned to cjones who is working on a web form that uses the new Metacat.pm
perl module to communicate with metaca...
- 10:27 AM Bug #234 (Resolved): metacat accession number handling
- Metacat currently generates an accession number if one is not provided by the
client on insert. We decided last Mar...
- 12:54 PM Bug #183: Port metacat to PostgresSQL and other databases
- I noticed that new classes that implement this functionality were checked in (by
Jivka). I have some file naming sug...
Also available in: Atom