From 08/17/2001 to 09/15/2001
- 04:45 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Implemented. Need to update stylesheets to set the qformat parameter properly,
but otherwise this is finished.
- 02:23 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- This format doesn't support non-html transforms. In order for the target
doctype to also be specified, we could try ...
- 01:26 PM Bug #280 (Resolved): provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Metacat currently allows a mapping between one document type to a particular
stylesheet for HTML transformation. We...
- 01:12 PM Bug #199: changes in Access Control mechanism
- 01:10 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- 01:09 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- Added support for Namespaces.
Metacat now can store and retrieve XML documents with Namespaces.
Namespace is stored a...
- 01:01 PM Bug #279: entity resolver sometimes fails
resolving external entities included in the DTD is enabled;
external entities are now resolved successfully by ...
- 11:56 AM Bug #279 (Resolved): entity resolver sometimes fails
- The DBEntityResolver is used durning XML document parsing to find the locations
of the DTDs to be used to validate a...
- 02:43 PM Bug #278 (Resolved): Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- INSERT push from LTER personnel database completed and tested.
UPDATE push from LTER personnel database programming ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #273 (Resolved): site deployment for metacat
- Need to deploy metacat at selected LTER, OBFS, and NRS sites to begin to build
our network. OBFS and NRS may have a...
- 10:12 AM Bug #272 (Resolved): install production root LDAP server
- Need to install the 'production' root LDAP server on ecoinfo so that it can be
used by the production metacat server...
- 10:06 AM Bug #271 (Resolved): production metacat install
- Need to take the current release of metacat and install a 'production' version
on ecoinfo so that it is completely d...
- 09:52 AM Bug #270 (Resolved): change LDAP interface to get complete DN from client
- Metacat currently retrieves a userid from the client, and uses this along with a
single configuarable baseDN paramet...
Also available in: Atom