From 12/31/2001 to 01/29/2002
- 08:51 AM Bug #407: ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
- Fixed. Changed the label to 'unaffiliated' to match the value and what needs to
be entered into morpho.
- 08:43 AM Bug #407 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
- From Dan Higgins:
I discovered that I need to set the organization to 'unaffiliated' in order
to login after cre...
- 08:10 AM Bug #404: Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- David -
I think you are a bit unclear on the concept. We're not creating a new domain
for the ldap server - we ar...
- 02:15 PM Bug #403: LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
- Everything tested and working correctly.
- 09:53 AM Bug #403 (Resolved): LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
- Discovered that the the random password generator function in the new person entry script (entry
into sql server da...
- 11:24 AM Bug #404 (Resolved): Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- Create CNAMEs:
suggested names: ldap.lterknb.org or ldap.knblter.org,
- 09:03 AM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- This information needs to be accessible to the data set owner (and possibly
others) through the Morpho interface and ...
- 07:54 AM Bug #303: replace oracle xslt with xalan xslt
- replaced the oracle parser with xalan. All references to xmlparserv2.jar and its included classes have been removed.
- 03:14 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- Passwords synchronized between Personnel database and ldap server. About 700 people in the LTER
database did not hav...
- 09:35 AM Bug #398: error in handling '&' in response to queries
- fixed by adding a 'normalize' method to MetaCatUtil and calling that every time data is added to the triples in the r...
- 08:49 PM Bug #398 (Resolved): error in handling '&' in response to queries
- There appears to be a problem in how Metacat handles entities like '&' in
responding to queries. If a data file name...
- 12:36 PM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Attended Data Junction workshop in mid December to evaluate Data Junction as an option for
parsing structured & semi...
- 10:09 AM Bug #328: ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
- fixed this bug by changing the referral type to 'throw' and catching the referral exception then handling the Nameing...
Also available in: Atom