From 11/05/2003 to 12/04/2003
- 09:49 AM Revision 1949 (metacat): Improvements to Harvester single file upload servlets
- 08:50 AM Revision 1948 (metacat): Harvester forms to support single file upload to metacat.
- 05:02 PM Revision 1947 (metacat): Fixed links to ldapweb to include the cfg param for proper styling.
- 03:50 PM Revision 1946 (metacat): removed search box from header
- 03:28 PM Revision 1945 (metacat): corrected image path
- 03:04 PM Revision 1944 (metacat): missed an edit when fixing the bug whereby form names aren't allowed to contain hyphens
- 09:26 AM Revision 1943 (metacat): build props for production metacat on ecoinfo
- 04:18 PM Revision 1942 (metacat): bug fix: added code to strip brackets and hyphens from form names in results page
- 08:51 AM Revision 1941 (metacat): added conditional setting of tomcat servlet.jar path, based on tomcat version in build properties
- 03:18 PM Revision 1940 (metacat): made results page table header into <th> so we can apply a different css style to eml stylesheet subheaders. added whitespace above& below section headers
- 04:48 PM Revision 1939 (metacat): overhaul of ant build file. removed duplicate code for getting dtds and schema. Renamed these targets, pulled all code for copying xsl into a single target (still need separate targets for getting beta6 eml files nad eml2+ files, since older version uses dtds instead of schema.) In future, as eml versions are added, the geteml2+ target shoudl be updated to use the ant iterator class found in the utilities module - this would enable the cvs tags to be defined as a comma-delimited list, and then a common target can be called multile times to do the checkouts, instead of duplicating code. Also added description= attributes to all the targets that looked as if they shoudl be public. These now appear (with their descriptions) when the user types ant -projecthelp
- 11:38 AM Revision 1938 (metacat): changed getdtdschema tarhet to copy eml css to cvs source tree metacat/lib/style/common directory, same as the copy for the XSL stylesheets. Created new ant parameter to hold value of path lib/style/common.
- 11:22 AM Revision 1937 (metacat): fixed iframe tag- had multiple closings. Also added text for browsers that can't display iframes
- 10:44 AM Revision 1936 (metacat): Remove email notification from registry script.
- 09:54 PM Revision 1934 (metacat): knb.css now impots common eml css file - still need to fix layout in eml display tho' - something is being overridden and messes up alignment
- 09:50 PM Revision 1933 (metacat): changed knb skin index page to forward to knb site and include any user params in url. changed resultset.xsl so qformat is handled properly in posts. changed build file to copy default.css from eml checkout to style/common so other skin-specific css can import it if reqd
- 04:59 PM Revision 1932 (metacat): added JS to maintain ?name=value url params thru' redirect
- 03:54 PM Revision 1931 (metacat): added search gif used in default homepage
- 03:45 PM Revision 1930 (metacat): added line to installCommon target that copies the metacat-client.jar to the WEB-INF/lib directory
- 03:05 PM Revision 1929 (metacat): This is the merge from the branch WEB_UI_REDESIGN_BRANCH back into the head.
- The only files that have been removed are those in lib/style/eml2; other files
that have been cvs removed (only from ...
- 11:40 AM Revision 1925 (metacat): Remove unneeded file Upload999.java
- 08:39 AM Bug #1217 (Closed): Extend Metacat Interface and Client
- The Metacat interface, implemented by the MetacatClient class,
exposes a number of core actions of the MetacatServle...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1214 (Resolved): emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
- The stylesheets as they are right now, have something that are specific to
morpho and other things are specific to ...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1213 (In Progress): emlbeta6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets should be relocatable
- The emlb6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets that are used by webmdentry are
presently in a temp directory. This is the...
- 05:21 PM Bug #1212 (Resolved): inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- For handling inline data in eml2 document, Metacat pulls the inline data out and
store it into file system rather th...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1202: If request sessionid not recognized, Metacat SQL error & 0 records returned
- The reseaon cause the bug is the username is null in this situation. So in MetaCatServlet
class, the code assigning u...
- 04:51 PM Revision 1906 (metacat): If the sessionid is null and user will be treated as public.
- 02:40 PM Bug #1139: squery produces output that is not well-formed
- In MetaCatServlet class, the code for handle the pathquery without xml declaration.
The bug was fixed.
- 11:08 AM Revision 1903 (metacat): Get rid of doctype declare in transfer.
- 03:17 PM Revision 1896 (metacat): Set system id for transforming.
- 03:17 PM Revision 1895 (metacat): Modified a method and can be reused.
- 11:55 AM Revision 1850 (metacat): A proposed configuration file format for the metacat harvester. This format is a simple XML document that details the schedule for harvesting, the user under which harvested documents should be owned, and the list of documents to be harvested,
- 06:40 PM Revision 1849 (metacat): If db pool size is maxium and no connection is free. The checkout will be wait.
Also available in: Atom