From 02/24/2004 to 03/24/2004
- 02:15 PM Bug #1390 (Resolved): add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
- The UCNRS ldap tree can not be managed through the web scripts now, partly
because these entries are in a different ...
- 12:24 PM Bug #1388 (Resolved): date format in registry too restrictive
- The temporal coverage fields require dates of the following format:
and specifically does not all...
- 11:29 AM Bug #1372 (Resolved): Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- entryForm.tmpl needs to be reconfigured because it has someplaces with skin
names have to be hard coded into it. Th...
- 02:33 PM Bug #1370: Sessionid wasn't stored in login function
- In handle login method in MetacatServlet class, the sessionid and session which
stored user name and password will be...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1370 (Resolved): Sessionid wasn't stored in login function
- Metacat client package comminute metacat through sessionid for keeping track the
user. Those sessionid wasn't stored...
- 02:27 PM Bug #1369: Metacat is case sensitive to DN
- In PermissionControl and DBQuery class, the DN name in java code was transform
to lower case. In sql command, the fie...
- 02:15 PM Bug #1369 (Resolved): Metacat is case sensitive to DN
- In Ldap, DN is not case sensitive. For example,
- 02:23 PM Bug #1368: If a document's revision is 0, it couldn't be replicated
- In DocumentImpl class, the constrain for revision in replication was changed.
Revision = 0 is allowed now. So any rev...
- 11:23 AM Bug #1368 (Resolved): If a document's revision is 0, it couldn't be replicated
- If a document's revision is 0 in host A, it can't be replicated to host B. This
is because we decided revision numbe...
- 10:57 AM Bug #243: metacat returns error that is not an xml document
- After clean-up dbconnection in metacat, this error is gone
- 10:55 AM Bug #1212: inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- This bug is fixed. In EmlSAXHandler class, a vector named inlineFileIDList was
added to keep track which inline files...
- 06:20 PM Bug #1367 (Resolved): Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS skin as requested by some
- 03:51 PM Bug #1366 (Rejected): Changes in review entry page
- 1. When user selects none of the states - "Select State Here" appears on the
2. If you edit a document which ...
- 01:01 PM Bug #1365 (Resolved): Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Andhrea reported this. She entered a document with method para but no title and
it didn't complain. The document wa...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
I have made the change in nceas.css. If it effects anything else, then we can
restore the changes.
- 09:15 AM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- It was done earlier. No errors have been reported. Hence I am closing the bug.
Also available in: Atom