From 04/02/2004 to 05/01/2004
- 08:27 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
- 07:31 PM Bug #1365: Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Fixed. If only one para was entered, the following code was failiing
if ((hasContent($FORM::methodTitle)) || scalar(@...
- 07:11 PM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- Following variables can now be specified from the cfg file to control
behaviour of the skin: hasKeyword, hasMethod...
- 07:09 PM Bug #1367: Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- temporalRequired and spatialRequired can now be specified from cfg file to
control whether temporal and spatial are ...
- 03:09 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
Main points based on IRC chat on April 30th, 2004. The chat text is also copied
1. if /eml/access (in 2.0....
- 10:46 AM Bug #1388: date format in registry too restrictive
Replaced text field with drop down menu which lists all months and days
- 08:35 AM Bug #1542 (New): SQL Server support broken
- Support for the MS SQL Server database was maintained in versions prior to 1.3
of metacat. Now the xmltables-sqlser...
- 01:04 PM Bug #1302: Changes in links to the guide and updating the guide
"The linsk to the guide need to be changed so that it is easier to understand
that they are links. Or a help icon c...
- 11:45 AM Bug #1301: Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
- Has repeatable buttons for both Orginator and keywords and seems to work fine
with beta6 and eml2.
- 11:09 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Update on Work Remaining:
(12) Email to Site Administrator
The email message content could be improved...
- 12:10 PM Bug #1298: Change in the way required fields are displayed
- 10:22 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
Do the following need to be done?
-> Add middle name to first name and last name fields
There is no middle name in ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #1538 (Resolved): Entity/Character Refeference Conversion Problems
- In Morpho, we have run into some problem with the use of special, non-ascii
characters (like the 'degree' symbol or ...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1530 (Resolved): cfg is readable by everyone
- The *.cfg files in skins is reabable by everyone. This is not good as they
might contain information that should no...
- 02:40 PM Bug #1467: getprincipals action returns referal entries in url form
- Fixed. Passed referred LDAP's URL to the user search function and that results
in output with correct DNs.
- 02:39 PM Bug #1466: getprinicpals action doesnt return trees for UCNRS and PISCO
- Fixed. Changed Context.REFERRAL value from 'follow' to 'ignore' and that
somehow does the job.
- 08:13 PM Bug #1485 (Resolved): Trouble in entering data in NRS ...
- The following is an error reported by Kevin Browne:
> THe problem is that the failure message generated is s...
- 03:23 PM Bug #1466: getprinicpals action doesnt return trees for UCNRS and PISCO
for the record. so that i dont revolve same issues again. :)
[10:39] <sid> matt - a question regarding bug 1466
- 11:45 PM Bug #1467 (Resolved): getprincipals action returns referal entries in url form
- getprincipals right now returns urls instead of identities in case of referals.
So for example in case of LTER we g...
- 11:15 PM Bug #1466 (Resolved): getprinicpals action doesnt return trees for UCNRS and PISCO
- The getprincipals right now return trees for all organizations except UCNRS and
PISCO. A similar scenario can be ge...
- 04:44 PM Bug #1452 (In Progress): dtd filenames clash if reused for multiple PUBLIC identifiers
- Problem reported by Rod Spears:
Ok, this is partially intended behavior. Metacat takes the following attitude
- 04:26 PM Bug #1451: null returndoctype fails to return all documents
- Fixed DBQuery.java to allow results even when returndoctype is null, as is
appropriate behavior. Now, both query fie...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1451 (Resolved): null returndoctype fails to return all documents
- When the pathquery "returndoctype" filed is omitted, metacat is supposed to
return all matching documents. In fact,...
- 01:53 PM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- Basic usage tracking is now implemented. Still need to test on oracle, but
basic functionality is working on postgre...
Also available in: Atom