From 04/16/2004 to 05/15/2004
- 04:58 PM Bug #1554: Access rules doesn't assign to data file which associated with a eml 2 document
- This bug was fixed. In Eml200SAXHandler class, the data file with "ecogrid://"
will be picked up. If the data file id...
- 02:14 PM Bug #1554 (Resolved): Access rules doesn't assign to data file which associated with a eml 2 document
- When morpho upload a eml2 document and data files associate with it to metacat,
the access rule doesn't be applied t...
- 11:17 AM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
From what I have understood till now (with Jing's help)
1. The document inserted to Metacat is first validated in M...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1552: Dependence of NCEAS registry on Admin database
- The right thing to do is:
1) Fix the admin database so it doesn't go down so regularly. This is an
- 10:34 AM Bug #1552 (Resolved): Dependence of NCEAS registry on Admin database
- This is reported by Sandy:
She had problems accessing the registry when she was in Washington DC and
giving demos ...
- 11:01 AM Bug #1551 (Resolved): Error in Result Page tmpl.
- To reproduce the bug:
Try to open a document in registry that has been modified or created using a
client other th...
- 08:27 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
- 07:31 PM Bug #1365: Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Fixed. If only one para was entered, the following code was failiing
if ((hasContent($FORM::methodTitle)) || scalar(@...
- 07:11 PM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- Following variables can now be specified from the cfg file to control
behaviour of the skin: hasKeyword, hasMethod...
- 07:09 PM Bug #1367: Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- temporalRequired and spatialRequired can now be specified from cfg file to
control whether temporal and spatial are ...
- 03:09 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
Main points based on IRC chat on April 30th, 2004. The chat text is also copied
1. if /eml/access (in 2.0....
- 10:46 AM Bug #1388: date format in registry too restrictive
Replaced text field with drop down menu which lists all months and days
- 08:35 AM Bug #1542 (New): SQL Server support broken
- Support for the MS SQL Server database was maintained in versions prior to 1.3
of metacat. Now the xmltables-sqlser...
- 01:04 PM Bug #1302: Changes in links to the guide and updating the guide
"The linsk to the guide need to be changed so that it is easier to understand
that they are links. Or a help icon c...
- 11:45 AM Bug #1301: Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
- Has repeatable buttons for both Orginator and keywords and seems to work fine
with beta6 and eml2.
- 11:09 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Update on Work Remaining:
(12) Email to Site Administrator
The email message content could be improved...
- 12:10 PM Bug #1298: Change in the way required fields are displayed
- 10:22 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
Do the following need to be done?
-> Add middle name to first name and last name fields
There is no middle name in ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #1538 (Resolved): Entity/Character Refeference Conversion Problems
- In Morpho, we have run into some problem with the use of special, non-ascii
characters (like the 'degree' symbol or ...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1530 (Resolved): cfg is readable by everyone
- The *.cfg files in skins is reabable by everyone. This is not good as they
might contain information that should no...
Also available in: Atom