From 08/12/2004 to 09/10/2004
- 04:42 PM Revision 2269 (metacat): Beginning new method for building the xml_index table. This uses the
- JDBC resultset directly rather than DBSaxNode, and recurses through the
records of the table. The new function 'buil...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1674 (Resolved): Access control for eml-2.1.0 documents
- This bug is continuing from bug# 968 and is dependent on bug # 1132
Access control to handle eml version 2.0.1 has...
- 02:57 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
I am closing this bug as access control for eml version 2.0.1 is implemented
now. A new bug will be opened for eml ...
- 02:42 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
Changing target_milestone to 1.5 as this bug covers eml-2.1.0 also.
- 03:51 PM Revision 2268 (metacat): removed a bug which was pointed out by Bing and fixed by Jing.
- 03:48 PM Revision 2267 (metacat): Removed some unused code
- 03:58 PM Bug #1671 (Resolved): editing registry entry deletes keywords
- When a registry entry has keywords and the entry is edited through the web site,
the keywords are not propogated to ...
- 02:43 PM Revision 2265 (metacat): Added a new method to check upload function when a data stream is passed.
- 02:38 PM Revision 2264 (metacat): Added new upload function which takes InputStream as input.
- 05:49 PM Revision 2263 (metacat): Adding InlineDataAccessTest.java which has tests regarding inline data access. Also updated AccessControlTest.java
- 02:43 PM Revision 2262 (metacat): fixed some bugs in document update
- 05:52 PM Revision 2261 (metacat): Added method to metacat client for reading inline data - readInlineData()
- 03:47 PM Revision 2260 (metacat): Made changes in AccessControl and Online Data Access tests.
- 03:45 PM Revision 2259 (metacat): Fixed a bug in upload function. For online data updates, access was not checked.
- 03:25 AM Revision 2258 (metacat): Modifications to the registry to support the new ESA skin. Factored out some of
- the configuration-specific code into properties that are set in the various
cfg files in the skins. New properties i...
- 08:51 AM Revision 2257 (metacat): Changed properties to use the xml_index table by default.
- 05:30 PM Revision 2256 (metacat): Adding new file with tests regarding access controls related to online data... the tests which are failing are commented out for the time being .. once the bugs are fixed in metacat, they will removed.
- 02:56 PM Revision 2255 (metacat): Add additional comments to the test cases.
- 01:45 PM Revision 2254 (metacat): Remove obsolete comment.
- Fix broken URL in HarvestSiteScheduleTest.java
- 03:35 PM Revision 2253 (metacat): Fixed handling of various docid formats.
- 12:34 PM Revision 2252 (metacat): Code added to handle errors resulting from following urls:
- http://metacat.nceas.ucsb.edu/knb/metacat?action2 - no action specified
- 11:14 AM Revision 2251 (metacat): Added check for null condition so that proper error text is returned to user.
- 02:21 PM Revision 2250 (metacat): Checked to be sure the instance has been initialized in the getDBCOnnection
- static method call. Assuming it has been initialized could (and does)
lead to NullPointerExceptions when used outsid...
- 01:32 PM Revision 2249 (metacat): Reformatted code for readability. It was crazy. Still has problems, but its
- better. Will be working on some new methods on monday.
- 01:00 PM Bug #1658 (Resolved): tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- This is the tracking bug for last minute details for the 1.4.0 release of
metacat. Before releasing, we need to:
- 09:21 AM Revision 2248 (metacat): Fixed a bug in access handling when no access is specified.
- 09:20 AM Revision 2247 (metacat): Some changes and a bug fix
- 06:20 PM Revision 2246 (metacat): Added eml-2.0.1 tags for eml processing.
- Also fixed a bug. The error returned in case of no revision number specified was just null. Now it says that revision...
- 06:09 PM Revision 2245 (metacat): Merging in changes made in branch 'dataaccess' by Jing Tao.
- 06:04 PM Revision 2244 (metacat): Changed AccessControlTest.java to include new tests
- 06:02 PM Revision 2243 (metacat): Changed SubTreeTest.java to handle the exception that is thrown by SubTree.java now.
- 11:50 AM Revision 2242 (metacat): Added code to test the upload functionality in the client
- 11:43 AM Revision 2241 (metacat): Adding data files for testing as online data
- 11:34 AM Revision 2240 (metacat): Added upload functionality to metacat client for upload online data
Also available in: Atom