From 08/19/2004 to 09/17/2004
- 04:56 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
Closing this bug as Duane entered the requirements into metacatinstall.html
- 11:10 AM Bug #188: provide a metacat client library with a standard API
Closing the bug. New bugs added covering tasks which were not done yet.
- 11:09 AM Bug #1693 (Closed): Metacat client library: Static Cookies
- The HttpMessage code uses static cookies. This is bad and should be changed.
(From bug# 188)
- 11:08 AM Bug #1692 (Resolved): Metacat client library: handle binary data and return strings for simpler interface
- Most of the APIs return Readers. In some cases we may also want InputStream
in order to deal with binary data (incl...
- 11:01 AM Bug #1691 (Closed): Metacat client library: use direct method calles for efficiency
- The current client uses HTTP. There may be clients that exist on the same
server for which we would want to use som...
- 03:58 PM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
4) and 6) done.
Checked that 5) is done.
Working on 2.
- 03:20 PM Bug #1295: Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
Changing 'Submit Entry' to 'Submit Dataset'
Leaving Reset as it.
- 03:14 PM Bug #1671: editing registry entry deletes keywords
The bug came into picture, when no keyword type is suggested for a particular
keyword. This resulted in igno...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
- Lets reword that to say that j2sdk 1.4.2 or later is required. I think the
install instructions is the right place. ...
- 04:29 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
For running metacat, now Java version 1.4 would be required. Hence this problem
should not occur.
But couldnt fin...
- 02:22 PM Bug #1680: New functions in Metacat Client API
Renaming as enhancement
- 02:14 PM Bug #1680: New functions in Metacat Client API
Added following functions to the MetacatClient
-> upload() - with file name
- 02:13 PM Bug #1680 (Resolved): New functions in Metacat Client API
- .. for read inline data and uploading data needed.
- 02:21 PM Bug #1682: Error in handling of docid formats
- 02:21 PM Bug #1682 (Resolved): Error in handling of docid formats
- Errors generated when insert, update and delete actions tried with docid
formats such as a.c.t.t.c.a.1.1
- 02:15 PM Bug #1681: Access not checked while file uploading
- 02:14 PM Bug #1681 (Resolved): Access not checked while file uploading
- When user with id X uploads data as act.1.1, another user with id Y can upload
act.1.2 without requiring access for...
- 02:10 PM Bug #1679: Random string entry in action=insert leads to hanging of code
- 02:10 PM Bug #1679 (Resolved): Random string entry in action=insert leads to hanging of code
- Input of following type, hangs metacat code
- 03:12 PM Bug #1674 (Resolved): Access control for eml-2.1.0 documents
- This bug is continuing from bug# 968 and is dependent on bug # 1132
Access control to handle eml version 2.0.1 has...
- 02:57 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
I am closing this bug as access control for eml version 2.0.1 is implemented
now. A new bug will be opened for eml ...
- 02:42 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
Changing target_milestone to 1.5 as this bug covers eml-2.1.0 also.
- 03:58 PM Bug #1671 (Resolved): editing registry entry deletes keywords
- When a registry entry has keywords and the entry is edited through the web site,
the keywords are not propogated to ...
- 01:00 PM Bug #1658 (Resolved): tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- This is the tracking bug for last minute details for the 1.4.0 release of
metacat. Before releasing, we need to:
Also available in: Atom