From 11/16/2004 to 12/15/2004
- 12:58 PM Bug #1538: Entity/Character Refeference Conversion Problems
- Its not clear to me that we are handling non-ascii characters properly.
Internet Explorer and some other application...
- 12:51 PM Bug #1372: Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- Andrea -- what is the status on this form redesign? Can it be incorporated into
the registry now?
- 02:42 PM Bug #1819: Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
This is not a Morpho problem but a problem on the KNB skin.
- 12:01 PM Bug #1819 (Resolved): Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
- I created three DPs for which I had set the Access Permissions so the public
would be denied access and I (uid=conno...
- 03:06 PM Bug #1818 (Resolved): clarifications for DR entry form page
- 1. The entry form page uses the term "registry" toward the top, when it should
2. It should be ...
- 02:58 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
- I tested for part 2 of this bug on 12/7/04 and it is still present. The
following illegal characters cause the indic...
- 05:05 PM Bug #1787 (Resolved): Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
- There are a number of data packages that were placed in metacat for testing
purposes by various people - so many th...
Also available in: Atom