From 10/01/2005 to 10/30/2005
- 12:20 PM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
- Increasing severity to Blocking. This is after the update on KNB. The build
index thread is failing on a more regula...
- 02:46 PM Bug #2236: metacat parser allows eml with missing content
Here is the link to the document that Margaret is talking about:
- 02:13 PM Bug #2236 (Resolved): metacat parser allows eml with missing content
- Incomplete packages are allowed by the EML parser in metacat and at knb
- 02:28 PM Bug #2237 (Resolved): web.xml, tomcat and jstl
- I've been using JSP and Java Standard Tag Library functions with files in
metacat, and got tomcat5 errors because to...
- 09:23 AM Bug #2207: Advanced Search integration
- Advanced Search Design and Implementation Plan
The Advanced Search interface was originally designed and implemente...
- 04:17 PM Bug #2229: Allowing web registry pull-down menu for "Station Name" to select multiple stations
- Data sets associated with NRS may involve for than one station. There should be
a way to select more than one statio...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2229 (New): Allowing web registry pull-down menu for "Station Name" to select multiple stations
- 04:05 PM Bug #2228: Use method other than metadata string filters for determining the organizations affiliationed with a data package
- *** Bug 2227 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:04 PM Bug #2228 (New): Use method other than metadata string filters for determining the organizations affiliationed with a data package
- Right now when data is registered through an organization's skin, the metadata
for the entry is made to include a sp...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2227: Data associated with an organization should show up
- pressed return too soon, sorry :-)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2228 ***
- 03:54 PM Bug #2227 (Resolved): Data associated with an organization should show up
- "The right way to do this would be to decouple the metadata entry from
the filter that controls whether a given ent...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
Still getting the same error...
Metacat: [ERROR]: Error in DBSAXHandler.checkDocumentTable Couldn't find the
- 09:53 AM Bug #2158: Metacat Performance on KNB: Bring the logging level down on ecoinfo.
Integrating log4j in Metacat. The debug levels will be as specified before:
Debug -- > 50
Info -- 25 - 50
- 04:49 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
I was able to setup secure connection between ldap and metacat without any
changes in the code. There might be a ne...
- 01:40 PM Bug #2222 (Resolved): Bug in squery when using not-contains
- For the following squery:
- 11:46 AM Bug #2211: automatically insert pubDate on registry submission
pubDate is included in the eml document generated. Hence closing the bug.
- 11:45 AM Bug #2214: Submitting lat/long coordinates in spatial coverage section
the fix works for coordinates enterd by Dr. Hochberg too. Hence closing the
- 11:44 AM Bug #2220: Temporal coverage on Data Registry form
Fixed. Now only the year is required in the form.
- 10:07 AM Bug #2220 (Resolved): Temporal coverage on Data Registry form
- In the Temporal Coverage of Data section of the NCEAS Data Repository form
Also available in: Atom