From 07/06/2006 to 08/04/2006
- 12:23 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
The code change was working on my machine but was not working on KNB. The testing was done with the PISCO certificat...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2418: New docid functions
- these functions were added when the identifier service was created.
- 10:08 AM Bug #2175: Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
In the Metacat meeting on 27th July, Will pointed out that the configuration of having two metacat servers as failov...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Based on a discussion w/ Sid this morning, we determined that we'll need to tie the spatial harvesting trigger to the...
- 03:23 PM Bug #2499: Port spatial harvesting script from C++ to java
- The basic functionality is in place but will likely need to be overhauled completely in order to integrate with the i...
- 03:19 PM Bug #2505 (Resolved): Spatial query errors with multiple geographic coverages
- The current spatial query logic (in the servlet action=spatial_query OR in the advancedSearch) does not properly acco...
- 02:53 PM Bug #2503: Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
1) handleSpatialQuery called createSpatialquery w/ parameters in the wrong order
- 12:56 PM Bug #2503: Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
- Test cases can be found at http://pmark.msi.ucsb.edu/spatial_query_bug.pdf
- 12:55 PM Bug #2503 (Resolved): Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
- It appears that the metacat spatial query (metacat?action=spatial_query) does not return correct results. Based on a ...
- 02:50 PM Revision 3028 (metacat): Fixed parameter order for call to createSpatialQuery and fixed bounding box intersection logic.
- 12:00 PM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- Changed title from 'Query results returns more info' which really didn't reflect the purpose of the bug which was mor...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- This will be handled in the mapbuilder configuration files which can be customized for each skin.
- 11:54 AM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- See bug 2189
- 11:52 AM Bug #2189: Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- The solution proposed in this bug description:
web client -> geoserver -> xslt -> html
.. no longer reflects the w...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2180: Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- There are some parts of the geoserver admin page that can be improved upon. Namely alot of the information it prompts...
- 01:59 PM Bug #2185: Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Because Geoserver et. al. can be so cleanly integrated into metacat and the spatial harvesting script causes the Meta...
- 01:55 PM Bug #2187: Option to view map or metadata.
- This will require a filter mechanism to only display geographic features of selected documents
- 01:52 PM Bug #2188: replace web client with OpenLayers
- changed title of the bug to reflect ongoing work with OpenLayers; a web mapping client alternative mapbuilder
- 09:51 AM Bug #2501 (New): Add links to FGDC-tranformed version of EML documents
- When viewing EML documents, the user should be provided with a link (under "Metadata Downloads") that gives the EML-t...
- 03:55 PM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
Callie: Can you please check if this bug has been taken care of not. Thanks
- 03:53 PM Bug #1819: Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
Merging into 1232
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1232 ***
- 03:53 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- *** Bug 1819 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:52 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
Merging bug 1819 into this bug as it refers to the same problems.
I created three DPs for which I had set the Acc...
- 10:51 AM Revision 3027 (metacat): Added OSUBS to the list of organizations.
- 10:38 AM Revision 3026 (metacat): Added OSUSB to the list.
- 03:00 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently the metacat spatial harvester is triggered on servlet restart.
Doing it on every insert, update and delet...
- 02:54 PM Bug #2190: Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- An ambitious goal, one that would overlap greatly with what the geoserver team has already accomplished. They have ha...
- 02:37 PM Bug #2180: Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- Just for reference, here are the general steps to configure a layer to be displayed in our web map. Each step varies ...
- 02:25 PM Bug #2179: Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- This bug is a few parts and is already partially resolved:
Bug 2499 describes the effort to port the harvesti...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2499 (Resolved): Port spatial harvesting script from C++ to java
- The current way to represent the metacat EML documents in a spatial dataset relies on saving the information to a tem...
- 02:13 PM Bug #2181: Footprint based query
- Resolved - see bug 2182
- 02:10 PM Bug #2182: Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- Queryable map layers can now be selected from the map and the results will appear in a popup window.
The selection ...
- 02:02 PM Bug #2188: replace web client with OpenLayers
- Mapbuilder supports all of these functions (panning, zooms, layer selection).
There is another option that allows f...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2178: Evaluate java-based web mapping applinactions
- There are two primary java-based map servers; GeoServer and Deegree
1) Geoserver is easier to configure and install,...
- 10:36 AM Bug #2496 (Closed): Wrong values indexed when empty tags are indexed
- The indexing code fails when the xml document has empty tags. Example of this is knb-lter-sbc.13 There is an empty p...
- 03:40 PM Revision 3025 (metacat): updated README with changes for the current day.
- 03:31 PM Bug #2495 (Resolved): Charset bug: Internationalization
- Metacat should be modified in such a way that it can handle characters from other languages also.
Mr. Chau Chin L...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2080: Admin should be able to modify a document
This is fixed.
- 03:00 PM Revision 3024 (metacat): added exception handler for normalize function. if StringIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown then it is reported and nodedata value is forwarded without normalization.
- 08:56 AM Revision 3023 (metacat): Cleaned up the code with proper debug statements..
- 11:23 AM Revision 3022 (metacat): Replaced getIdentifyingName and ldapAuthenticate with new code. ldapAuthenticate will first try to form a secure connection. If the secure connection fails then based on the value specified
- in metacat.properties, an insecure connection will be made. authenticate() function first tries to connect using the ...
- 11:10 AM Revision 3021 (metacat): Added variables to specify whether only secure ldap connections should be allowed for aunthentication.
Also available in: Atom