From 07/28/2006 to 08/26/2006
- 10:34 AM Bug #2517 (Resolved): Charset bug: > "less than" symbol does not display correctly
- The < "less than" symbol does not display correctly. It displays as < in the data repository. When using Morpho it...
- 02:36 PM Revision 3030 (metacat): adding xalan jars to the classpath so tht the compile works without errors.
- 10:22 AM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
Verified the code on KNB. There was some problem in running tomcat 5.0 with jdk1.5 and using xml jars that come with...
- 12:33 PM Revision 3029 (metacat): changed the set of stylesheets which will be used for displaying eml-2.0.0 documents
- 04:54 PM Bug #2511 (Resolved): Include an optional spatial dataset package
- For users who can't rely on external WMS servers for their data, it would be nice to have some global datasets that t...
- 12:23 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
The code change was working on my machine but was not working on KNB. The testing was done with the PISCO certificat...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2418: New docid functions
- these functions were added when the identifier service was created.
- 10:08 AM Bug #2175: Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
In the Metacat meeting on 27th July, Will pointed out that the configuration of having two metacat servers as failov...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Based on a discussion w/ Sid this morning, we determined that we'll need to tie the spatial harvesting trigger to the...
- 03:23 PM Bug #2499: Port spatial harvesting script from C++ to java
- The basic functionality is in place but will likely need to be overhauled completely in order to integrate with the i...
- 03:19 PM Bug #2505 (Resolved): Spatial query errors with multiple geographic coverages
- The current spatial query logic (in the servlet action=spatial_query OR in the advancedSearch) does not properly acco...
- 02:53 PM Bug #2503: Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
1) handleSpatialQuery called createSpatialquery w/ parameters in the wrong order
- 12:56 PM Bug #2503: Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
- Test cases can be found at http://pmark.msi.ucsb.edu/spatial_query_bug.pdf
- 12:55 PM Bug #2503 (Resolved): Metacat Servlet action=spatial_query returns incorrect results
- It appears that the metacat spatial query (metacat?action=spatial_query) does not return correct results. Based on a ...
- 02:50 PM Revision 3028 (metacat): Fixed parameter order for call to createSpatialQuery and fixed bounding box intersection logic.
- 12:00 PM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- Changed title from 'Query results returns more info' which really didn't reflect the purpose of the bug which was mor...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- This will be handled in the mapbuilder configuration files which can be customized for each skin.
- 11:54 AM Bug #2186: Customizable web map client
- See bug 2189
- 11:52 AM Bug #2189: Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- The solution proposed in this bug description:
web client -> geoserver -> xslt -> html
.. no longer reflects the w...
Also available in: Atom