From 10/09/2006 to 11/07/2006
- 03:17 PM Bug #2648 (Resolved): Update broken LTER link in web templates
- All instances of the following LTER link in metacat's web templates:
- 03:11 PM Bug #2647 (Resolved): ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- The ESA data registry login page http://data.esa.org/cgi-bin/register-dataset.cgi?cfg=esa
does not include LTER in t...
- 09:15 AM Bug #2646 (Closed): allow eml to specify any valid user as access constraint
- Currently EML defines a flexible access control language that targets setting access rights for particular users and ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #2644 (Resolved): The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work when logged in with a user name who has access to the doc...
- 02:37 PM Revision 3072 (metacat): install.spatial no longer optional since metacat servlet requires some geotools libs. Spatial option can be still be turned off in metacat.properties
- 02:36 PM Revision 3071 (metacat): added new namespace to the kepler skin
- 02:12 PM Task #2635 (Closed): Look up for forgotten KNB account names
- There should be an easy way for users to submit their email on a form on the KNB website, and have an email sent to t...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2579 (Resolved): Default skin display is slightly broken on IE
- The default skin has some cosmetic problems in Internet Explorer. The blue section header bars do not display properl...
- 05:13 PM Revision 3070 (metacat): Changed float object handling in spatial components in order to compile on jdk 1.4.2
- 06:32 PM Revision 3069 (metacat): Ensure that spatial cache respects changed access constraints for updated documents
- 06:29 PM Revision 3068 (metacat): Ensure that spatial cache respects changed access constraints for updated documents
- 04:52 PM Revision 3067 (metacat): example build properties files for win and ubuntu platforms
- 04:43 PM Revision 3066 (metacat): Added some install docs specific to ubuntu and windows setups
- 02:28 PM Revision 3065 (metacat): Trimmed down initial shapefiles. They must exist in order to start geoserver properly but there's no need for them to have actual data, just a dummy feature with the proper geometry type (multipoint, multipolygon).
- 01:25 PM Revision 3064 (metacat): Removed most (all?) of the deprecated spatial metacat code from head
- 08:04 AM Revision 3063 (metacat): Modified backup script to exclude the backup archives themselves rom the tar file.
- This recursion had caused a disk full error at KNP.
- 08:17 AM Bug #2566 (Resolved): need to set filename for download files
- Currently metacat does not explicitly set the filename on downloaded files to anything sensible. Instead, it just us...
- 05:35 PM Bug #2564 (Resolved): escaped "less than" in inlinedata causes invalid eml output
- From: inigo san gil <email@example.com>
> > My valid EML file
> > (http://www.cedarcreek.umn.edu/data/emlFiles/p...
- 02:53 PM Bug #2517: Charset bug: > "less than" symbol does not display correctly
- Inigo San Gil also reports a related issue:
My valid EML file
Also available in: Atom