From 10/10/2006 to 11/08/2006
- 03:17 PM Bug #2648 (Resolved): Update broken LTER link in web templates
- All instances of the following LTER link in metacat's web templates:
- 03:11 PM Bug #2647 (Resolved): ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- The ESA data registry login page http://data.esa.org/cgi-bin/register-dataset.cgi?cfg=esa
does not include LTER in t...
- 09:15 AM Bug #2646 (Closed): allow eml to specify any valid user as access constraint
- Currently EML defines a flexible access control language that targets setting access rights for particular users and ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #2644 (Resolved): The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work when logged in with a user name who has access to the doc...
- 02:12 PM Task #2635 (Closed): Look up for forgotten KNB account names
- There should be an easy way for users to submit their email on a form on the KNB website, and have an email sent to t...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2579 (Resolved): Default skin display is slightly broken on IE
- The default skin has some cosmetic problems in Internet Explorer. The blue section header bars do not display properl...
- 08:17 AM Bug #2566 (Resolved): need to set filename for download files
- Currently metacat does not explicitly set the filename on downloaded files to anything sensible. Instead, it just us...
- 05:35 PM Bug #2564 (Resolved): escaped "less than" in inlinedata causes invalid eml output
- From: inigo san gil <email@example.com>
> > My valid EML file
> > (http://www.cedarcreek.umn.edu/data/emlFiles/p...
- 02:53 PM Bug #2517: Charset bug: > "less than" symbol does not display correctly
- Inigo San Gil also reports a related issue:
My valid EML file
Also available in: Atom