From 10/12/2006 to 11/10/2006
- 11:30 AM Revision 3080 (metacat): Eliminated the '@release@' ant tag from the rest of the files. The 'release' property is still used in build.xml for creating releases, but the filter is no longer presnt. Now, when updating the metacat files for a release, you have to set the release version in both the build.xml and the metacat.properties files.
- 10:54 AM Revision 3079 (metacat): Eliminated unneeded log information in source code file.
- 10:51 AM Revision 3078 (metacat): Eliminated the MetacatUtil.printMessage() method in favor of using the Log4J debugging methods.
- 10:25 AM Revision 3077 (metacat): Removed the @release@ ant token from all files in 'src'.
- 11:39 PM Bug #2566: need to set filename for download files
- Also note that some clients, for example Morpho, use pretty meaningless filenames when uploading data. When Morpho i...
- 11:27 PM Bug #2566: need to set filename for download files
- Partial fix checked in, definitely an improvement. Changed the filename that is used when data files are downloaded ...
- 11:22 PM Revision 3076 (metacat): Changed the filename that is used when data files are downloaded and when XML files are downloaded in XML format. Now, data files use the format "docid-docname". See bug #2566.
- 04:08 PM Revision 3075 (metacat): initial import of html versions of spatial option documentation
- 04:06 PM Revision 3074 (metacat): initial import of html versions of spatial option documentation
- 03:49 PM Revision 3073 (metacat): Only run spatial cache regeneration once. Plus some fixes to spatial_query action api.
- 03:17 PM Bug #2648 (Resolved): Update broken LTER link in web templates
- All instances of the following LTER link in metacat's web templates:
- 03:11 PM Bug #2647 (Resolved): ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- The ESA data registry login page http://data.esa.org/cgi-bin/register-dataset.cgi?cfg=esa
does not include LTER in t...
- 09:15 AM Bug #2646 (Closed): allow eml to specify any valid user as access constraint
- Currently EML defines a flexible access control language that targets setting access rights for particular users and ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #2644 (Resolved): The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work when logged in with a user name who has access to the doc...
- 02:37 PM Revision 3072 (metacat): install.spatial no longer optional since metacat servlet requires some geotools libs. Spatial option can be still be turned off in metacat.properties
- 02:36 PM Revision 3071 (metacat): added new namespace to the kepler skin
- 02:12 PM Task #2635 (Closed): Look up for forgotten KNB account names
- There should be an easy way for users to submit their email on a form on the KNB website, and have an email sent to t...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2579 (Resolved): Default skin display is slightly broken on IE
- The default skin has some cosmetic problems in Internet Explorer. The blue section header bars do not display properl...
- 05:13 PM Revision 3070 (metacat): Changed float object handling in spatial components in order to compile on jdk 1.4.2
- 06:32 PM Revision 3069 (metacat): Ensure that spatial cache respects changed access constraints for updated documents
- 06:29 PM Revision 3068 (metacat): Ensure that spatial cache respects changed access constraints for updated documents
- 04:52 PM Revision 3067 (metacat): example build properties files for win and ubuntu platforms
- 04:43 PM Revision 3066 (metacat): Added some install docs specific to ubuntu and windows setups
- 02:28 PM Revision 3065 (metacat): Trimmed down initial shapefiles. They must exist in order to start geoserver properly but there's no need for them to have actual data, just a dummy feature with the proper geometry type (multipoint, multipolygon).
- 01:25 PM Revision 3064 (metacat): Removed most (all?) of the deprecated spatial metacat code from head
- 08:04 AM Revision 3063 (metacat): Modified backup script to exclude the backup archives themselves rom the tar file.
- This recursion had caused a disk full error at KNP.
- 08:17 AM Bug #2566 (Resolved): need to set filename for download files
- Currently metacat does not explicitly set the filename on downloaded files to anything sensible. Instead, it just us...
- 05:35 PM Bug #2564 (Resolved): escaped "less than" in inlinedata causes invalid eml output
- From: inigo san gil <email@example.com>
> > My valid EML file
> > (http://www.cedarcreek.umn.edu/data/emlFiles/p...
- 02:53 PM Bug #2517: Charset bug: > "less than" symbol does not display correctly
- Inigo San Gil also reports a related issue:
My valid EML file
Also available in: Atom