From 04/02/2007 to 05/01/2007
- 10:50 AM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- Update on status: LSID support has been partially implemented. Use 'ant deploy-lsid' after building and installing m...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2769: XPath Returnfields
- XPath syntax has been extended to allow predicates with the following limitations:
* if using a comparison, xpath ex...
- 05:22 PM Revision 3250 (metacat): Fixed bug that if Writer object is null, code will generate null exception
- 04:03 PM Bug #2832 (Resolved): Online Data Table display is awkward
- Data Table and attribute information when displayed online has problems when there are greater than 10 columns and wh...
- 02:38 PM Revision 3249 (metacat): This update includes tech support emails for LTER and UCNRS.
- 03:05 PM Bug #2831 (Resolved): " displays instead of quot symbol
- Before a data package is uploaded to metacat the quote symbol looks like it should ("). I entered the quotes directly...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- I'm sticking as closely as possible to prior work (as in KNB, NCEAS, Dev skins), but the existing forms are focused o...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2818: access_log bypassed by replication
- Currently, access loging system are called in MetacatServlet class. But replication is happened in MetacatReplication...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2557: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_access part of the query
- The query part for search if the owner is public is omitted.
In extend query which will search return fields, it had...
- 11:15 PM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Finished task (3) by adding the EML dataset title to the HTML title in the document head. EML documents will now dis...
- 03:45 PM Revision 3248 (metacat): Remove the access query for return field since we remove the partial tree access control in eml.
- 04:03 PM Revision 3247 (metacat): removed a bunch of commented out code
- 03:55 PM Revision 3246 (metacat): got a better version of paging working. still needs to be cleaned up and debugged more.
- 11:31 AM Revision 3245 (metacat): Fix bug that if there is a search value is different to others, the query wouold work.
- 02:33 AM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Added a new class called Sitemap that is used to generate a series of XML documents representing the URLs of metacat ...
- 02:26 AM Revision 3244 (metacat): Added a new class called Sitemap that is used to generate a series of XML documents representing the URLs of metacat documents following the sitemap protocol. The Sitemap class extends TimerTask so that it can be scheduled to run once a day or so. New configuration options were added to metacat.properties to control where the sitemaps are written and hw often they are updated. By default we do it once a day, as more often is overkill for search engines.
- Included a JUnit unit test to test the Sitemap generation functionality.
Included changes to MetaCatServlet to sched...
- 02:19 AM Revision 3243 (metacat): Added servlet mapping that allows PATHINFO to be passed to the metacat servlet for use in URL handling for READ action.
- 03:58 PM Revision 3242 (metacat): transfer to value to upper case.
- 03:40 PM Bug #2826 (Resolved): add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Need to enable search engines to index metacat contents. This involves (1) making download URLs for each XML documen...
- 03:36 PM Revision 3241 (metacat): Added new feature to allow metacat documents to be retrieved from a URL that does not use the query url syntax, instead embedding the docid and qformat in the url path, as in this example:
This format allows clients to read documents without entering a query ...
- 03:25 PM Revision 3240 (metacat): Decreased the debug message priority to 'debug' level for messages when reading an XML document.
- 02:22 PM Revision 3239 (metacat): Fixed bug that modified query wasn't add.
- 05:32 PM Revision 3238 (metacat): Add some new constance
- 05:32 PM Revision 3237 (metacat): Add method to handle union operator.
- 02:51 PM Revision 3236 (metacat): Added predicates to return paths.
- 10:27 AM Revision 3235 (metacat): Limited use of predicates in XPath return fields
- 11:49 AM Revision 3234 (metacat): Add event log for timed replication.
- 11:49 AM Revision 3233 (metacat): Add even log in replication.
- 11:48 AM Revision 3232 (metacat): Use a log.dir variable to replace tmp dir in replication log file.
- 11:45 AM Revision 3231 (metacat): Add new variable for replication log directory.
- 06:34 PM Revision 3230 (metacat): Somehow the change went to the head rather than branch. So i rollback the change in head.
- 06:13 PM Revision 3229 (metacat): This commit is for branch. In this commit the correct ip and user name will be stored in access_log table in replication event. However, it only for Forcereplication. And the test isn't completed yet. This commit is only for future use.
- 06:01 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- A readable format of metacat original query with INTERSECT operator.
- 11:44 AM Bug #2818 (Closed): access_log bypassed by replication
- Matt just check the access_log talbe in knb metacat and found there are only 397 insert/update/delete action from 200...
- 10:23 AM Revision 3227 (metacat): checking in timing print statments
- 05:41 PM Revision 3226 (metacat): Add a new method to print out more effecient query.
- 04:41 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Hi, matt:
The query modification looks good for "UNION" operator in Query Group. Do you have any idea if the operato...
- 04:32 PM Revision 3225 (metacat): Add new data structure and method to handle query terms which have same search value.
- 04:31 PM Revision 3224 (metacat): Add a new method to compare the query terms to see if they have same search value.
- 02:07 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- It took about 39 seconds to run above query in knb database and got 982 rows.
If run the union query:
- 12:30 PM Bug #2813: One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- The citation just displays the packageId that is listed in the EML metadata. Currently it is recommended that this p...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2813 (Closed): One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- This is the only data set I've noticed this happening with but I think it is worth noting. Perhaps just this individu...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
We were aware of this before. But still, the special case where the same query term is being searched is the ...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Now I found a problem in query modification.
If path query looks like:
- 05:28 PM Revision 3223 (metacat): Get rid of user_owner=public part in access query.
- 01:23 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- Metacat now does paged query returns. It also caches the last query with the user's session so that it does not need...
- 01:17 PM Revision 3222 (metacat): reformatted a bit and removed unneeded code
- 01:10 PM Revision 3221 (metacat): paging now works well. sped up the caching by using SAX instead of DOM parsing. it seems fast. need some other people to test for me though. the two params needed are 'pagesize' and 'pagestart'. I haven't updated any of the web interfaces to use this, so if you want to try it, you'll have to type in the url the old fashioned way
- 04:38 PM Revision 3220 (metacat): Add a new overload method - createResultDocument and add a new check for null.
- 03:23 PM Revision 3219 (metacat): got paging working. metacat also now caches resultsets for users' sessions. the paging is a bit slow, due to some xpath statements. i need to get this optimized now.
Also available in: Atom