From 04/10/2007 to 05/09/2007
- 10:18 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- The previous comment has the same content as this attachment. However, the comment is not readable. So I added this a...
- 10:14 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- <?xml version="1.0"?>
- 02:44 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- >select docid, path, nodedata, parentnodeid from xml_path_index where
> (path like 'originator/individualName/sur...
- 09:31 PM Revision 3264 (metacat): Change the debug level for some statement
- 07:01 PM Bug #2838: Search "soil" in metacat causes an exception
- This bug was caused by the new private class ResultDocumentSet. In addRelationship method, we have Iterator docidkey ...
- 06:48 PM Revision 3263 (metacat): Fixed bug that search "soil" will cause an exception.
- 11:41 AM Revision 3262 (metacat): paging now works in a more normal manner. also fixed a bug where the last page would display too many results.
- 11:37 AM Revision 3261 (metacat): Add new box for executing getAttributeReturnValue.
- 11:36 AM Revision 3260 (metacat): Add new query box for executing getAttributeReturnValue.
- 11:26 AM Revision 3259 (metacat): Change the debug level for timing
- 11:25 AM Revision 3258 (metacat): Recovered some overwitten code.
- 03:47 PM Revision 3257 (metacat): updated the kepler skin to use paging. need to do a bit more work on this to make it behave more like other web applications
- 11:25 AM Bug #2838 (Resolved): Search "soil" in metacat causes an exception
- After release 1.7, we made some changes in metacat search part. I found search "datos" caused an exception:
- 09:11 AM Revision 3256 (metacat): A png version of query flow chart/
- 10:19 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Here is the timing for query:
1. In default search page, search "datos" and got 8 hits.
total search time 33 seconds...
- 01:51 PM Revision 3255 (metacat): Changed a wrong debug information.
- 11:12 PM Revision 3254 (metacat): flow chart of metacat query.
- 11:07 PM Revision 3253 (metacat): Fixed bug that search will get a error in adding relationship.
- 06:41 PM Revision 3252 (metacat): Add time debug information for query.
- 06:32 PM Revision 3251 (metacat): Modify the time debug message
- 01:16 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- Comment #4 was accidentally attached to this bug, which is the wrong one. Please ignore it here.
- 12:17 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- TDWG has proposed the use of a proxy service for LSID identifiers that allows LSIDs to be resolved using standard web...
- 01:15 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- TDWG has proposed the use of a proxy service for LSID identifiers that allows
LSIDs to be resolved using standard web...
- 12:17 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- Note: We need to improve the stylesheet that converts EML -> RDF. It is currently extremely minimalistic.
- 10:50 AM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- Update on status: LSID support has been partially implemented. Use 'ant deploy-lsid' after building and installing m...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2769: XPath Returnfields
- XPath syntax has been extended to allow predicates with the following limitations:
* if using a comparison, xpath ex...
- 05:22 PM Revision 3250 (metacat): Fixed bug that if Writer object is null, code will generate null exception
- 04:03 PM Bug #2832 (Resolved): Online Data Table display is awkward
- Data Table and attribute information when displayed online has problems when there are greater than 10 columns and wh...
- 02:38 PM Revision 3249 (metacat): This update includes tech support emails for LTER and UCNRS.
- 03:05 PM Bug #2831 (Resolved): " displays instead of quot symbol
- Before a data package is uploaded to metacat the quote symbol looks like it should ("). I entered the quotes directly...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- I'm sticking as closely as possible to prior work (as in KNB, NCEAS, Dev skins), but the existing forms are focused o...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2818: access_log bypassed by replication
- Currently, access loging system are called in MetacatServlet class. But replication is happened in MetacatReplication...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2557: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_access part of the query
- The query part for search if the owner is public is omitted.
In extend query which will search return fields, it had...
- 11:15 PM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Finished task (3) by adding the EML dataset title to the HTML title in the document head. EML documents will now dis...
- 03:45 PM Revision 3248 (metacat): Remove the access query for return field since we remove the partial tree access control in eml.
- 04:03 PM Revision 3247 (metacat): removed a bunch of commented out code
- 03:55 PM Revision 3246 (metacat): got a better version of paging working. still needs to be cleaned up and debugged more.
- 11:31 AM Revision 3245 (metacat): Fix bug that if there is a search value is different to others, the query wouold work.
- 02:33 AM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Added a new class called Sitemap that is used to generate a series of XML documents representing the URLs of metacat ...
- 02:26 AM Revision 3244 (metacat): Added a new class called Sitemap that is used to generate a series of XML documents representing the URLs of metacat documents following the sitemap protocol. The Sitemap class extends TimerTask so that it can be scheduled to run once a day or so. New configuration options were added to metacat.properties to control where the sitemaps are written and hw often they are updated. By default we do it once a day, as more often is overkill for search engines.
- Included a JUnit unit test to test the Sitemap generation functionality.
Included changes to MetaCatServlet to sched...
- 02:19 AM Revision 3243 (metacat): Added servlet mapping that allows PATHINFO to be passed to the metacat servlet for use in URL handling for READ action.
- 03:58 PM Revision 3242 (metacat): transfer to value to upper case.
- 03:40 PM Bug #2826 (Resolved): add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Need to enable search engines to index metacat contents. This involves (1) making download URLs for each XML documen...
- 03:36 PM Revision 3241 (metacat): Added new feature to allow metacat documents to be retrieved from a URL that does not use the query url syntax, instead embedding the docid and qformat in the url path, as in this example:
This format allows clients to read documents without entering a query ...
- 03:25 PM Revision 3240 (metacat): Decreased the debug message priority to 'debug' level for messages when reading an XML document.
- 02:22 PM Revision 3239 (metacat): Fixed bug that modified query wasn't add.
- 05:32 PM Revision 3238 (metacat): Add some new constance
- 05:32 PM Revision 3237 (metacat): Add method to handle union operator.
- 02:51 PM Revision 3236 (metacat): Added predicates to return paths.
- 10:27 AM Revision 3235 (metacat): Limited use of predicates in XPath return fields
- 11:49 AM Revision 3234 (metacat): Add event log for timed replication.
- 11:49 AM Revision 3233 (metacat): Add even log in replication.
- 11:48 AM Revision 3232 (metacat): Use a log.dir variable to replace tmp dir in replication log file.
- 11:45 AM Revision 3231 (metacat): Add new variable for replication log directory.
- 06:34 PM Revision 3230 (metacat): Somehow the change went to the head rather than branch. So i rollback the change in head.
- 06:13 PM Revision 3229 (metacat): This commit is for branch. In this commit the correct ip and user name will be stored in access_log table in replication event. However, it only for Forcereplication. And the test isn't completed yet. This commit is only for future use.
- 06:01 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- A readable format of metacat original query with INTERSECT operator.
- 11:44 AM Bug #2818 (Closed): access_log bypassed by replication
- Matt just check the access_log talbe in knb metacat and found there are only 397 insert/update/delete action from 200...
- 10:23 AM Revision 3227 (metacat): checking in timing print statments
- 05:41 PM Revision 3226 (metacat): Add a new method to print out more effecient query.
- 04:41 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Hi, matt:
The query modification looks good for "UNION" operator in Query Group. Do you have any idea if the operato...
Also available in: Atom