From 11/13/2007 to 12/12/2007
- 04:28 PM Revision 3649 (metacat): Added note about being able to use ant targets to do the database upgrades.
- 01:57 PM Bug #3024 (New): recordDelimiter and fieldDelimiter display the unicode number on KNB
- The Unicode number does not mean anything to most users. Maybe we can put an if statement when the value of recordDel...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2932: KNB Data Catalog Map feature searches revert to default page
- I think this is fixed now.
- 12:40 PM Revision 3648 (metacat): height and width adjustments for rendering in IE
- 11:17 AM Revision 3647 (metacat): set the clientViewHelper object in the session so that login/logout link can be determined in the header iFrame.
- 04:42 PM Revision 3646 (metacat): fix mistake where there is an attempt to select nodetype column from table xml_path_index table (it's not there!)
- 11:14 AM Revision 3645 (metacat): adjust colors/formatting for EML display
- 11:13 AM Revision 3644 (metacat): comment out references to a standalone login page.
- get's dicey when the header says "log in" but you already are logged in....
- 11:13 AM Revision 3643 (metacat): make button consistent with other input L+F
- 10:30 AM Revision 3642 (metacat): localizing some more images, but also commenting out image urls that are [likely] not being used by the minimal number of css classes we are skimming from the SAEON plone skin
- 09:41 AM Revision 3641 (metacat): localize use.gif image icon
- 07:44 PM Revision 3640 (metacat): initial commit of skin for SAEON look and feel. looks pretty good, but there are still a few things that need tweaking (colors).
- also want to add a standalone login page to match with the header line (perhaps).
tracked in bugzilla #3007
- 04:58 PM Revision 3638 (metacat): - fixed my mistake in last checkin with ant tokens
- - fixed broken links: changed @server@ to @httpserver@ in these files, and prefixed with http://
- 04:49 PM Revision 3637 (metacat): Add http:// into the link
- 04:04 PM Revision 3636 (metacat): Using httpserver to replace server in head link.
- 12:52 PM Bug #2999: only one attribute per element returned with pathquery results
- have tested on two local installs of metacat and am happy with what i see.
releasing it into the wild.
- 12:57 PM Bug #2999: only one attribute per element returned with pathquery results
- added change to handle ATTRIBUTE nodes differently than TEXT nodes so that all attributes of an element are returned ...
- 12:40 PM Revision 3635 (metacat): changes for fix to bug #2999 (only one attribute of an element is returned in resultset doc)
- -added merging for large TEXT nodes when they have been broken up.
-allow multiple attributes to be returned in the r...
- 12:38 PM Revision 3634 (metacat): add retrieval of field type for each node (TEXT, ATTRIBUTE, etc).
- this is to support a fix for bug#2999
- 10:37 AM Revision 3633 (metacat): fixed broken links. needed a ../
- 04:47 PM Revision 3629 (metacat): Workaround for a bizzare submission issue stemming from the debug sub. Modified the NCEAS project list to be robust and rely on the presence of the AdminDB module and a working connection to the DB for listing projects.
- 01:59 PM Revision 3628 (metacat): Added FGDC support to bug fixes listing.
- 01:45 PM Revision 3627 (metacat): Update a few references to metacat version numbers that were out of date.
- 01:26 PM Revision 3625 (metacat): Fixed a couple of bugs: 1) Threw an error when updating a packages public access (lost the data files doc id's) and 2) returns a message after access is changed.
- Both were fixed by not attempting to get a child text node from a text node.
- 04:16 PM Revision 3624 (metacat): Provide ldapweb.cgi links without skin reference, to prevent rendering issues temporarily. Long term fix needed, see Bug #3021
- 04:15 PM Bug #3021 (Rejected): ldapweb.cgi needs some usability improvements
- The login system currently used by Metacat for the registry is ldapweb.cgi, which communicates with the LDAP server t...
- 04:47 PM Bug #3019 (Resolved): Remove usage of .lastid files within the registry
- The registry currently relies on a .lastid file residing within the skin folder for each skin in use. This file is u...
- 04:00 PM Bug #3018 (Resolved): Document installation and deployment of registry system
- Currently there is no documentation on how to set up and deploy the registry aspects of Metacat, and much of this kno...
- 09:03 PM Revision 3622 (metacat): Change version to 1.8.0
- 05:50 PM Revision 3621 (metacat): change release number from 1.8 to 1.8.0
- 05:47 PM Revision 3620 (metacat): Change the release number from 1.8 to 1.8.0
- 04:14 PM Revision 3619 (metacat): changes .table so that registry user guide would display better
- 04:13 PM Revision 3618 (metacat): addmitional metadata style change
- 02:49 PM Revision 3617 (metacat): NCEAS skin fix for dataset map; cleanup in index.html
- 01:16 PM Revision 3616 (metacat): text alignment change
- 11:53 AM Revision 3615 (metacat): spelling fix
- 11:44 AM Revision 3614 (metacat): added a few bug fixes that were made
- 09:51 AM Bug #3017 (Closed): The Ampersand returns a blank page on searches
- Searching on the KNB brings up a blank page when using the Ampersand (&) symbol. A search on a title such as,"Species...
- 04:58 PM Revision 3613 (metacat): added release note about spatial query modification (bug 2972)
- 04:49 PM Revision 3612 (metacat): Updated change log to include additions for 1.8 release
- 04:06 PM Bug #2999: only one attribute per element returned with pathquery results
- Talked with ben and he suggested to move to 1.9 release.
- 03:44 PM Revision 3611 (metacat): Change the release number to 1.8
- 03:41 PM Revision 3610 (metacat): Change release from 1.7.1 to 1.8
- 03:39 PM Revision 3609 (metacat): This file was renamed from upgrade-db-to-1.7.1.sql
- 03:38 PM Revision 3608 (metacat): Rename this file to upgrade-db-to-1.8.sql
- 03:38 PM Revision 3607 (metacat): A file rename from 1.7.1 since we decide to release 1.8 rather than 1.7.1
- 03:37 PM Revision 3606 (metacat): Rename this file to upgrade-db-to-1.8-postgres.sql
- 11:20 AM Bug #3016: NCEAS skin needs login status and button in toolbar
- Imported Sid's fix for this problem from the ESA skin. Uses an AJAX request to check on current user state. A text b...
- 11:18 AM Bug #3016 (Resolved): NCEAS skin needs login status and button in toolbar
- The NCEAS skin needs to have the current user login status, so that users can identify their current status, and log ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #3015: NCEAS data registry skin updated to match UI of updated NCEAS website
- Closed for upcoming metacat release.
- 11:11 AM Bug #3015 (Resolved): NCEAS data registry skin updated to match UI of updated NCEAS website
- Matt did the initial work of converting the NCEAS skin from its initial version into the style used by the recently r...
- 10:41 AM Bug #1982: add function to submit data with registry entities
- Bug fixed by fixing four aspects of Metacat:
1) Metacat core fixed to accept arbitrarily ordered form objects, a...
- 10:29 AM Bug #3014 (Resolved): Expose permission options for registry uploads
- As stated in Bug# 1982, when adding data objects to a metadata upload, the registry skins should expose a permissions...
- 03:59 PM Revision 3604 (metacat): use the [pre-existing!] ant token for cgi url
- 04:17 PM Revision 3603 (metacat): Changed confirm.jspx to confirm.jsp
- 04:09 PM Revision 3602 (metacat): Modified redirect URL to navigate to a skin-specific confirmation page, rather than a common one.
- 03:58 PM Revision 3601 (metacat): skin-specific delete action results page (confirm.jsp)
- 03:26 PM Revision 3600 (metacat): made changes so that the nceas skin would be centered and work with IE
- 03:25 PM Revision 3599 (metacat): made changes so that the nceas page would be centered
- 01:26 PM Revision 3598 (metacat): Updated the ResponsibleParty object creation to be more robust. Now handles N MetadataProvider elements as expected.
- 01:23 PM Revision 3597 (metacat): Added login status block. Reverted hardcoded path to proper tokens.
- 01:22 PM Revision 3596 (metacat): Updated the NCEAS skin for various fixes: Rewrote the login XSLT to work correctly. Added a login status button to the page headers. Modified the header image to disable the global site search used on the NCEAS homepage. Removed former IFRAME cruft.
- 10:42 AM Revision 3594 (metacat): Changed the size of subtitle and title.
- 04:04 PM Revision 3593 (metacat): Seperate the instructions of install and update.
Also available in: Atom