From 05/30/2009 to 06/28/2009
- 05:48 PM Revision 4960 (metacat): force ecogrid to use SVN for checkouts, currently using trunk (but may swap to a tag in the near future)
- 05:20 PM Bug #4173 (Rejected): use svn:externals for dependency injection
- We historically had ant check out CVS dependencies into the repository, which is being replaced with an equivalent SV...
- 10:24 AM Revision 4959 (metacat): Added generic scheduler and workflow scheduling functionality.
- 10:21 AM Revision 4958 (metacat): Add svn ant jars and revert quartz jar back to 1.5.2 for compatibility issues.
- 08:04 AM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- Currently the scheduler is being created in metacat using Quartz scheduler libraries. The scheduler is a generic uti...
- 08:01 AM Bug #4167 (Resolved): Create Workflow Scheduler
- Create a scheduling web service that can schedule jobs for the kepler workflow engine.
- 07:57 AM Bug #4166: Create archive extraction functionality
- Added a parameter to the read http api called archiveEntryName. If this is set, metacat will extract the archive ref...
- 07:54 AM Bug #4166 (Resolved): Create archive extraction functionality
- Create the ability for metacat to read data from an archive. This will extract the archive an get the desired file.
- 07:51 AM Bug #4165: Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Created common skins using css. Styles the search/browse in the sanparks skin.
More tuning will need to be done o...
- 07:48 AM Bug #4165 (Resolved): Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Create TPC search and browse skins in the sanparks skin.
- 04:55 PM Revision 4953 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:47 PM Revision 4952 (metacat): Add scheduler and workflow schedule functionality
- 04:41 PM Revision 4951 (metacat): Add scheduler and workflow schedule functionality
- 04:39 PM Revision 4950 (metacat): Add archival read funtionality (jar/kar/war files)
- 04:37 PM Revision 4949 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:36 PM Revision 4948 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:29 PM Revision 4947 (metacat): add ssl to yum install
- 11:56 AM Bug #4130 (Resolved): data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- KNB names data tables according to the objectName element within the physical element. By contrast, Kepler's EML 2 D...
Also available in: Atom