From 06/29/2009 to 07/28/2009
- 03:06 PM Bug #4275: Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- 1 . MetacatServlet's local functions are moved to a class named "MetacatHandler" which is initialized in the servlet ...
- 02:35 PM Bug #4275: Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- accidentally assigned to michael instead of me.
- 02:18 PM Bug #4275 (Resolved): Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- REST equivalent of Earthgrid SOAP API should be implemented to provide an interface for accessing Metacat data manage...
- 01:45 PM Bug #3891: Create a scheduler service
- Scheduler service is being created in conjunction with workflow scheduler
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicat...
- 01:45 PM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- *** Bug 3891 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:24 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- Note, in order to facilitate custom skins. Skins should be stored in external directory. There should be some discu...
- 01:22 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- *** Bug 3751 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:20 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- All skins will still ship with release, since all releases are the same. However, available skins should be configur...
- 01:22 PM Bug #3751: Move skins to external directory
- Closing this bug and including with 2313
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 2313 ***
- 01:19 PM Bug #2219: EML document from Andrews LTER are modified by Metacat during insertion and converted into invalid EML
- Metacat now stores and retrieves the original metadata from disk, ensuring that the doc is not modified.
- 01:17 PM Bug #2059: ant installdb fails when run on Oracle
- Metacat now runs all scripts internally. All scripts have been tested against postgres and oracle.
- 10:06 AM Revision 5001 (metacat): include datamanager configuration in the /admin utility (for FIRST project...and others down the road)
- 10:01 AM Revision 5000 (metacat): override the 10px margin that was added to the EML stylesheet that we are including.
- 02:47 PM Revision 4999 (metacat): Implement fix for Bug #4245: Harvester command line scripts don't execute.
- 02:42 PM Revision 4998 (metacat): -handle new(?) XPath for the question prompt and include in the CSV download
- -sort the multiple choice options
- 12:59 PM Revision 4997 (metacat): fix name="...." attribute that was causing problems in IE (it was a typo, but not caught in firefox)
- 12:50 PM Revision 4996 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Check to see whether metacat database has changed since last refresh date, and if it has, refresh catalog objects in ...
- 12:49 PM Bug #4269 (Closed): EML from data.piscoweb not replicating to knb
- These 2 docs:
- 11:20 AM Bug #4266 (Closed): error reading EML replicated to knb
- Replication of this dataset seems to have resulted in an error. It was inserted using the dev/loadxml.html page at me...
- 11:49 AM Revision 4990 (metacat): Add a new line for NameVirtualHost. Otherwise, the host will fail.
- 01:12 AM Revision 4989 (metacat): sort workflow run results by:
- -date executed (desc)
-tpc name (asc)
- 12:49 AM Revision 4988 (metacat): sort workflow results by:
- -date (desc)
-tpc name (asc)
- 06:44 AM Revision 4987 (metacat): Add debug statement
- 06:42 AM Revision 4986 (metacat): Fix issue where every scheduled job gets the same parameters.
- 04:26 AM Revision 4985 (metacat): replace // with #
- 11:18 PM Revision 4984 (metacat): Created new AuthStub class to always authenticate.
- 02:55 PM Bug #4245 (In Progress): Harvester command line scripts don't execute
- Metacat Harvester is normally launched as a Java servlet, but also has the option of being invoked manually from a pa...
- 01:50 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- A harvester JUnit test suite does exist in directory:
- 12:22 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- We need a junit test suite that exercises the full harvester functionality so that future releases don't gave this sa...
- 09:59 AM Bug #4243 (In Progress): Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- In a recent release of Metacat (1.9.0), the Harvester property names were
refactored to begin with the prefix 'harve...
- 07:16 AM Revision 4981 (metacat): Implement stop method in services. Stop all services when shutting down metacat. This primarily keeps scheduler from hanging with open threads.
- 07:14 AM Revision 4980 (metacat): Adjust width of workflow resultset column so download link shows up
- 12:30 PM Bug #4234 (Closed): Configuration of Registry in 1.9.1 has incorrect library paths
- In trying to run the register-dataset.cgi application, errors are generated such as:
Can't locate auto/Metacat/aut...
- 11:14 AM Revision 4979 (metacat): Catch exception that was leaving shape files open. Roll back transaction in this case.
- 11:13 AM Revision 4978 (metacat): Catch exception when schema exists in db but not on disk. Try to get the schema before throwing exception
- 11:12 AM Revision 4977 (metacat): remove this file. This is now handled in db update scripts.
- 11:11 AM Revision 4976 (metacat): Beef up search. Change pdf report element name.
- 04:55 PM Revision 4973 (metacat): Handle extracting a docid from a urn (lsid) during a read action
- 04:54 PM Revision 4972 (metacat): Update utilities tag to 1_0_1_RC1
- 04:53 PM Revision 4971 (metacat): Beef up comments
- 10:38 AM Revision 4970 (metacat): kepler workflow execution engine client classes
- 10:35 AM Revision 4969 (metacat): Format file
- 10:31 AM Revision 4968 (metacat): Added so axis call to workflow engine will work (attachments support)
- 10:29 AM Revision 4967 (metacat): Workflow scheduler and archiving fixes for TPC workflow engine
- 10:27 AM Revision 4966 (metacat): Updates primarily for final workflow and run xml metadata design
- 02:24 PM Revision 4965 (metacat): remove duplicate jar - same version as existing one
- 02:20 PM Revision 4964 (metacat): axis-ant (1.3) support in metacat
- 02:17 PM Revision 4963 (metacat): moved axis-ant.jar to lsid_lib
- 02:10 PM Revision 4962 (metacat): axis-ant (1.3) support in metacat (may need additional jars)
Also available in: Atom