From 11/10/2009 to 12/09/2009
- 08:46 AM Bug #4616 (Resolved): Timed Replication takes many hours and drives the load up on KNB
- Timed replication can more than 12 hours lter and almost that long for PISCO.
During that time, the load on the ma...
- 08:52 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
- Yeah, I should have been clearer. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong with the actor in Kepler, but I wanted to ra...
- 08:44 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
Please provide more information on what you were trying to do with the EcoGrid put actor, what precisely wen...
- 04:46 PM Bug #4612 (Rejected): EML file content out of sync with metacat
- This is on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. Search for soong_test. There should be 2 entries for "soong_test 1". One has ID soo...
- 04:31 PM Bug #4611 (New): searching for soong_test seems to return entries with "soong test" as well as soong_test
- I'm not sure if this is a "feature" or not. It surprised me. Searching for "soong test" only returns the expected e...
- 04:28 PM Bug #4610 (New): trying to register a dataset when logged in asks for another authentication
- I log into KNB, then go to Register your dataset online, and it says I must register. The register dataset page seem...
- 04:23 PM Bug #4609 (New): when viewed with saved credentials, KNB homepage shows blank entries
- I sign into the KNB, then close the window (but not the browser). The cookie persists, so when I go back to the KNB ...
- 08:12 AM Bug #4602 (New): Enable TLS for all LDAP functions
- Currently TLS is only enabled for authentication in LDAP. Secure systems like the PARC LDAP need TLS for all appropr...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4594: Cannot insert replication server via gui
- Change the sql to use a prepared statement, which works.
Only attempt to download cert if a url was provided.
- 02:27 PM Bug #4594 (Resolved): Cannot insert replication server via gui
- When attempting to add a replication record via the gui at
- 02:01 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Correction, replication row in knb is:
insert into xml_replication (server, replicate, datareplicate, hub)
- 01:29 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- For one way replication from parc to knb, ran the following sql:
insert into xml_r...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- requested this account be created in parc ldap by Peter Ersts.
- 10:38 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- in metacat.properties, changed auth.moderators since these get added by the registry to doc access:
- 09:32 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Added the following section to /etc/http/conf.d/ssl.conf to enable ssl. Note that the cert was already purchased and...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Installation complete
- 04:23 PM Bug #4588 (Resolved): Install parc metacat
- installed PARC metacat on data.palmyraresearch.org. Here are the steps I took:
- 10:00 AM Bug #4573 (New): LDAP and Register CGIs reference skin-specific templates in the common area
- This is a minor issue were the register-dataset.cgi and ldapweb.cgi scripts use a common tempatesDir pointing to the ...
- 01:17 PM Bug #4558 (Resolved): Create validate and isAuthorized unit tests
- A new isValid method was created on the metacat authentication service to make validate that a session is active. A ...
- 12:38 PM Bug #4557 (Resolved): TPC Sanparks page content lenth issue
- If the content of a tpc list page gets to long, it breaks the page. Need to adjust the page length based on the list...
- 12:35 PM Bug #3510: reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Moved database, access control, properties, and replication related code into their own directories.
- 12:32 PM Bug #4420: Enforce permissions for tpc workflow viewing and scheduling
- Implemented the isValid service on the metacat authentication service, and added the authority service. The workflow...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4551: performance enhancement through index reduction
- Also will look at having the ability to keep relative searches by searching on absolute paths.
- 12:25 PM Bug #4556 (Resolved): Fix cross platform TPC GUI issues
- The new TPC Sanparks skins break on different OSs. Specifically, they don't work well on Windows in IE.
- 12:22 PM Bug #4165: Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Tested successfully with kepler archiving.
- 12:21 PM Bug #4166: Create archive extraction functionality
- Tested successfully
- 12:20 PM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- Created workflow scheduler project.
- 05:20 PM Bug #4551 (In Progress): performance enhancement through index reduction
- PISCO configures their metacat server to index only absolute paths in their metadata documents (rather than relative ...
Also available in: Atom