From 02/01/2010 to 03/02/2010
- 02:11 PM Bug #4862 (Closed): NCEAS registry form now creates access rules for extra parties
- In the past, EML documents created using the NCEAS registry form were written with the following automatic access rul...
- 12:20 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- After changing the query format and result set style sheet, the tpc workflow and workflowRun search works. The every ...
- 04:15 PM Bug #4839: Fix URL in "revision notification" email sent to ESA moderators
- Removed the urls in moderator and user emails and instead put in a link to the server and instructions how to view th...
- 04:14 PM Bug #4835: ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- The setaccess api in metacat was not correctly parsing the access rules, so permissions for the revision document wer...
- 03:41 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- (In reply to comment #1)
> All data entered into the 'data set owner' fields should be copied to a
> //creator elemen...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Definitely fix in 1.9.2
- 03:14 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- adding kepler bug dependency
- 02:59 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- I'm in the process of adding tpcStatus in the KarEntryAttributes such that it should look like this:
- 10:36 AM Bug #4850 (Resolved): Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- On kepler side, the metadata format to describe the workflow kar file and workflow run files was changed. So TPC sche...
- 03:05 PM Bug #4841: Review page for new data registration omits spatial/temporal info
- fix in 1.9.2
- 03:04 PM Bug #4838: Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- fix in 1.9.2
- 03:00 PM Bug #4837: Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- Fix in 1.9.2.
All rules in the doc should apply.
- 11:24 AM Bug #4837: Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- FYI, this is more than just a esa-moderators permission issue. Here is another case:
Currently on esa-dev, document ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #4835: ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- Fix in 1.9.2
- 02:44 PM Bug #4834: Request to modify document redirects to registry home after login
- try to fix in 1.9.2
- 02:35 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Try to get this into the 1.9.2 release if possible.
- 03:04 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Yes, this should be changed. The current behavior is especially problematic for data packages that separately describ...
- 02:12 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Further details: Other than the first and last name fields, none of the fields from the section "PRINCIPAL DATA SET ...
- 04:55 PM Revision 5244 (metacat): Fix two issues: Remove State from 'Data Set Contact' section of confirmation form (part of #3922), and make sure when editing a document that email addresses are picked up appropriately (capitalization).
- 04:53 PM Bug #4843 (New): ESA registry: Remove 'station' default value from Organization Name
- In the ESA registration form, the Organization Name field under Basic Information is prepopulated with the value 'sta...
- 04:46 PM Bug #4842 (Resolved): ESA moderators should receive email notification of document revisions
- A notification should be sent to the ESA moderators list (but probably not to the document owner? no point...) whenev...
- 04:46 PM Bug #3922: Registry inserts "Select state or territory here." as default value
- Looks like this was handled. No longer an issue.
- 03:57 PM Bug #4841 (Resolved): Review page for new data registration omits spatial/temporal info
- Both for the ESA and NCEAS data registries, information entered in the temporal coverage and spatial coverage section...
- 03:50 PM Bug #4840 (New): When registering, U.S. State/Territory of owner is also applied to contact
- When registering a new data set, dropdown menus for "U.S. State or Territory" appear both in the Principal Data Set O...
- 02:33 PM Bug #4839 (Resolved): Fix URL in "revision notification" email sent to ESA moderators
- The "revise document" notification that gets sent to ESA moderators after requesting a revision contains a URL like t...
- 02:24 PM Bug #4838 (Resolved): Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- It's easiest to describe this by documenting the steps to reproduce. This involves ESA, but I haven't checked whether...
- 02:11 PM Bug #4837 (Resolved): Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- The "Revise document" notification emailed to moderators currently contains a URL that looks something like this:
- 01:48 PM Bug #4835 (Resolved): ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- After the moderator enters review comments and sends a document back for revision, those comments are visible to the ...
- 01:39 PM Bug #4834 (Resolved): Request to modify document redirects to registry home after login
- The "Revise document" notification emailed to document submitters currently contains a URL that looks something like ...
- 03:44 PM Bug #4818: ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- 03:43 PM Bug #4818: ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- Added code to send email to both moderator and user when a document is added/modified via the esa registry.
- 09:50 AM Bug #4818 (Resolved): ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- The register-dataset.cgi does not send an email when a new document is created via the ESA skin. It used to, and sti...
- 09:47 AM Bug #4787: User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- There was a white space issue when comparing database access rules to doc access rules. Trimmed the values before co...
- 08:48 AM Revision 5224 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler to change the GET url from /objects to /object to
- match the DataONE method name.
- 05:28 PM Bug #4787: User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- This might be a regression due to recent access control handling changes. From my fuzzy memory, I seem to remember t...
- 05:16 PM Bug #4787 (Resolved): User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- I think i reproduced the bug Jim mentioned:
A user having WRITE permission couldn't update a document.
- 02:06 PM Bug #3368: security issue with skins
- Correction, we are using <skin-name>.properties files which is also protected in web.xml.
Removing all .cfg files ...
- 01:25 PM Bug #3368: security issue with skins
- We changed the configuration files to be <skin-name>.cfg and restricted access to all cfg files via web.xml
- 01:56 PM Revision 5214 (metacat): Update the filename reference
- 01:48 PM Bug #1530: cfg is readable by everyone
- 01:06 PM Bug #1530: cfg is readable by everyone
- we added the following to knb web.xml to restrict access to .cfg files
- 01:46 PM Bug #3378: Test turnkey installation against Tomcat 6
- 01:22 PM Bug #3378: Test turnkey installation against Tomcat 6
- Fully unit tested against Tomcat 6
- 01:29 PM Bug #3777: Move Tomcat libraries into metacat build
- This is not practical. The server should reference the libraries of the native install.
- 01:21 PM Bug #1674: Access control for eml-2.1.0 documents
- This was implemented in Metacat 1.9.1
- 01:19 PM Bug #4558: Create validate and isAuthorized unit tests
- These are handled in the workflow scheduler tests.
- 01:18 PM Bug #3415: metacat prints namespace attributes in opposite order of original document
- Metacat now returns the original document as it was submitted.
- 01:07 PM Bug #4658: metacat runs out of memory
- This seems to be resolved with the bug fix that uses a stringbuffer to read files as opposed to a string
- 12:55 PM Bug #2994: Create a properties file for use by JUnit Tests
- Put the test properties in metacat.properties. Added a properties file in build that specifies the deploy directory.
- 12:51 PM Bug #4707: Update release 1.9.2 release notes
- These cases are handled in the workflow scheduler tests.
- 10:18 AM Bug #4716: Metacat should run against Tomcat 6
- Built Metacat using Tomcat 5 servlet-api, deployed in Tomcat 6 and ran full unit tests successfully.
- 06:58 PM Revision 5211 (metacat): Merging in REST interface implementation that was created by Serhan Akin. Main change is
- a refactored MetaCatServlet.java class, in which all of the handle* methods were moved
into a separate MetacatHandler...
- 05:03 PM Revision 5210 (metacat): Adding missing brackets in else clause. Need to verify with Daigle that this is what he meant.
- 02:35 PM Bug #4708: Handle writing a text node > 4000 characters to the db.
- Moved the chunking to the DocumentImpl.writeChildNodeToDB() method
- 01:29 PM Revision 5208 (metacat): Move the chunking of large test element data to centralized location in DBSAXNode.writeChildNodeToDB(). Beff up logging
- 01:16 PM Revision 5207 (metacat): Beef up log messages
- 01:14 PM Revision 5206 (metacat): add delay in insertSpatialDocs test to avoid buildIndex conflict
- 01:11 PM Revision 5205 (metacat): Add debug log statements
- 06:39 PM Bug #4728 (Resolved): grant document management privileges to admin user
- Metacat has an administrative user, but that user only has a few capabilities. We need to enhance the privileges of ...
- 09:46 AM Bug #4716 (Resolved): Metacat should run against Tomcat 6
- Matt sent:
Here are the two main issues I encountered in getting Metacat to run under tomcat6.
Also available in: Atom