From 03/18/2011 to 04/16/2011
- 05:13 PM Revision 6040 (metacat): Cleaned up imports.
- 05:10 PM Revision 6039 (metacat): Updated D1 libraries to head to eliminate problems with date parsing -- added
- Joda jar to support date parsing. Removed hardcoded DN from test file. Now
CrudServiceTest is passing again.
- 03:41 AM Revision 6038 (metacat): Remove hardcoded LDAP usernames from testing so that MetaCatServletNetTest will work even using alternate
- LDAP servers.
- 03:07 AM Revision 6037 (metacat): Changed AuthLDAP to deal with cases where getAttributes encounters non-string
- attributes (which used to cause a ClassCastException). Now, if an attribute
value can not be cast to string, we catc...
- 08:03 PM Revision 6036 (metacat): MOdified MetacatHandler to catch cases where ObjectFormat is not being set properly on data files when
- generating SystemMetadata. When the EML document contains a format for an entity that maps to a null
type in ObjectF...
- 05:46 PM Revision 6035 (metacat): allow "docid override" queries to include the results of a "normal" query - if the operator is left null, it acts as the usual override, otherwise UNION and INTERSECT modes can be used to either augment or refine the results.
- this is for incorporating semantic+spatial+keyword queries into one query operation/result
- 10:22 AM Revision 6034 (metacat): remove System.out statements in favor of logging
- 08:56 AM Revision 6033 (metacat): Removed hardcoded D1 node type in ResourceHandler and added in a new 'dataone.nodeType' property. Also added 'dataone.coordinatingNodeBaseURL' property which points to the CN that stores the authoritative object format list. If this instance of Metacat is a CN, it may point to itself.
- 08:28 AM Revision 6032 (metacat): ResourceHandler in Metacat was set to return the KNB site URL as the MN base URL rather than the node Id. Fixed. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1390
- 03:17 PM Revision 6031 (metacat): initialize the HandlerPluginManager
- 03:16 PM Revision 6030 (metacat): allow the addition of properties via code
- 11:39 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- this is now in trunk and includes a utility method that runs during DB upgrade.
running it on dev I ran into OutOfMe...
- 05:00 PM Revision 6029 (metacat): add event notification for insert/update/delete on documents (for semtools plugin)
- 10:32 AM Revision 6028 (metacat): move semtools skin to the semtools project - build into the war when adding the semtools plugin to metacat
- 05:12 PM Revision 6027 (metacat): do not attempt to check permissions when reading documents for systemMetadata generation (unless I completely do not understand this feature - please verify!).
- 01:18 PM Revision 6026 (metacat): new EML style tag
- 11:23 AM Revision 6025 (metacat): do each table separately with it's own connection - running into memory issues on dev.nceas running this.
- 02:44 PM Revision 6024 (metacat): do not drop nonexistent table (identifier is not in 1.9.3)
- 08:51 AM Revision 6023 (metacat): This is the start of the ObjectFormatService, which manages the list of object formats registered within Metacat. This includes schema types, mime types, and other information related to a particular format. The service provides functionality for the DataONE MemberNode and CoordinatingNode components, with CoordinatingNodes providing the authoritative list of object formats. See https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1378.
- ObjectFormatService provides the following fields:
logMetacat - The instance of the logging class
- 03:04 PM Revision 6022 (metacat): Bug 3835 - design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Minor bug fix to handle irregular Metacat docids containing two or more dot ('.') characters. In the LTER Metacat, th...
- 10:43 AM Revision 6021 (metacat): Bug 3835 - design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Return a 'badVerb' response when the 'verb' request parameter is missing from the request. Previously this generated ...
- 03:10 PM Revision 6020 (metacat): use the jaxb date parser for ISO 8601 formats. the numeric and date node values are now calculated after the document has been successfully inserted in the db so any sql exceptions do not prevent the raw node data from being saved.
- 09:25 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- My concern is with catching the exception from the database level in that it will be a performance hit. But here's th...
- 08:00 PM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- I agree that DatatypeConverter.parseDateTime(String) is a great way to go, ans supporting as much of the ISO 8601 as ...
- 04:50 PM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- I'd like to expand the date formats we can accept to include all valid xs:dateTime formats (ISO 8601). I found I coul...
- 03:39 PM Revision 6019 (metacat): rollback the accessDAO changes - leaving well enough alone.
- 02:14 PM Revision 6018 (metacat): only include accessfileid when it is not toplevel
- 01:31 PM Revision 6017 (metacat): include accessfileid and subtreeid when inserting xml_access values
- 12:51 PM Revision 6016 (metacat): use access control dao for setting access in EML parser. send additional xml_access info in replication request
- 05:19 PM Revision 6015 (metacat): insert/update documents with null user and null group to circumvent access control restrictions then update the user_owner and user_updated values to reflect what exists on the originating server (pisco)
- 01:24 PM Revision 6014 (metacat): use 'user_updated' field when writing the replicated document - allows most recent ownership/permissions to be used (in case LDAP groups have shifted) and is more accurate for both updates and initial inserts (hopefully addresses the replication issue we are having with pisco)
- 03:55 PM Bug #5353: EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- Probably due to EcoGrid entry path not being the same as others, and so parameters missing in DataONE system metadata...
- 03:20 PM Bug #5353 (Resolved): EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- When I used EcogridWriter to write metadata and data into dev.nceas' metadata, it worked file. I believe the version ...
Also available in: Atom