From 10/27/2014 to 11/25/2014
- 11:54 AM Bug #6623 (Closed): Metacat compilation should target Java 1.6
- Ben and I installed the 2_4_2_RC2 binary files, which were built on Jenkins, on mn-sandbox-unm-1.test.dataone.org whi...
- 09:26 AM Revision 9005 (metacat): Overwrite the default node id (which value is metacat) from the metacat.properties. Otherwise, the test will fail.
- 02:30 PM Revision 9003 (metacat): Add the code to install the build-essential package.
- 02:25 PM Revision 9002 (metacat): Merge the java 1.6 support node for 2.4.2 release.
- 11:14 AM Bug #6623 (In Progress): Metacat compilation should target Java 1.6
- Metacat-index component doesn't work with java 1.6:
[ERROR]: Application.run Error loading class [org.dataone.cn.i...
- 10:00 AM Revision 8997 (metacat): merge updates from 2.4.2 changes
- 09:21 AM Revision 8993 (metacat): Merge changes in the 2.4 branch into the trunk for the ORNL Mercury schema support. References https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6619.
- This schema is maintained by Jim Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ranjeet Devarakonda (email@example.com). The schem...
- 09:04 AM Bug #6619 (Closed): Add support for ORNL Mercury metadata schema to the Metacat schema catalog
- I've added in support for the ORNL Mercury schema. A cached version of the v1.0 file is now in $METACAT_HOME/lib/orn...
- 09:00 AM Revision 8991 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the reindex of data objects may index an archived data object.
- 06:27 PM Feature #6627: Index geohash values to support MetacatUI 1.6.0
- I tested both default and knb theme. It worked.
- 06:20 PM Bug #6626 (Closed): A public readable document can't be read if the document were insert by DataONE api (morpho trunk)
- Still can't reproduce the bug. close it.
- 05:48 PM Task #6433 (Closed): Test Metacat on tomcat7
- Document what need to be done in order to make morpho access metacat.
- 05:01 PM Bug #6596 (Closed): Data files were not indexed.
- After the access rules were changed, the solr index will be called again.
- 04:59 PM Revision 8986 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the solr index of data files doesn't reflect the change of access control.
- 04:02 PM Bug #6622 (Closed): MN.delete and CN.delete doesn't work
- 04:02 PM Bug #6622: MN.delete and CN.delete doesn't work
- I tested it and it worked.
- 03:57 PM Feature #6627 (Closed): Index geohash values to support MetacatUI 1.6.0
- Seem fine.
- 12:58 PM Feature #6627 (In Progress): Index geohash values to support MetacatUI 1.6.0
- Merged geohash fields from trunk to metacat 2.4 branch and pointed the build to metacat UI 1.6.0.
Note that the 2....
- 11:15 AM Feature #6627 (Closed): Index geohash values to support MetacatUI 1.6.0
- 03:56 PM Bug #6623 (Closed): Metacat compilation should target Java 1.6
- I built metacat.war, index-war on java 7. Then i ran it on java 6. it works fine.
- 03:53 PM Bug #6621 (Closed): Replication of metadata objects should not change the content
- tested it and it worked.
- 03:52 PM Bug #6624 (Closed): If an object was deleted, the deleted message should be shown in the NotFound exception
- Tested and it worked.
- 03:52 PM Task #6625 (Closed): Update Hazelcast version to 2.6.9 for Dataone cci-1.5.0 release
- updated to the new version and didn't see any issue so far.
- 03:51 PM Bug #6620 (Closed): MN.create, MN.update and CN.create metadata objects without altering content
- tested it and it worked.
- 12:55 PM Revision 8984 (metacat): include schema.xml md5 checksum for 2.4.2 release.
- 12:52 PM Revision 8983 (metacat): [merge from 2.4 branch] use solr schema upgrader for 2.4.2 release -- need to replace the solr schema to include geohash fields
- 12:20 PM Revision 8979 (metacat): add 2.4.2 upgrade scripts so they are available in the 2.5.0 release as well
- 12:18 PM Revision 8978 (metacat): update documentation for trunk to use 2.5.0 release number
- 12:17 PM Revision 8977 (metacat): remove AnnotatorService completely - was moved to cn-index-processor
- 10:47 AM Bug #6626: A public readable document can't be read if the document were insert by DataONE api (morpho trunk)
- Today, Skye and i tested on mn-sandbox-ucsb-1.test.dataone.org. It worked. We didn't change anything. It is weird. I ...
- 04:10 PM Bug #6626: A public readable document can't be read if the document were insert by DataONE api (morpho trunk)
- I can't reproduce the bug on my local metacat which was built from the 2.4 branch as well.
- 10:29 AM Revision 8974 (metacat): add annotation, orcid and orgin_combined fields to the index schema
- 05:17 PM Bug #6596: Data files were not indexed.
- The data file was indexed indeed. However, it can't be readable by a public user (actually it should be readable by a...
- 02:39 PM Revision 8973 (metacat): use sparql field and triple store from cn-index_processor (refactor). include annotatorSubprocessor for testing in metacat-index
- 11:25 AM Bug #6626 (Closed): A public readable document can't be read if the document were insert by DataONE api (morpho trunk)
- I used morpho trunk (using DataONE api) to insert a pubic readable eml document to mn-sandbox-ucsb-1 (which is instal...
- 09:29 PM Revision 8972 (metacat): let metacat-index lookup annotations for indexing rather than the metacat "reindex" action.
- 04:30 PM Revision 8971 (metacat): Add delete log for data objects on CNs.
- 05:03 PM Task #6625 (Closed): Update Hazelcast version to 2.6.9 for Dataone cci-1.5.0 release
- Please see the bug: https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6011 :
After the upgrade to Java7, I began seeing the fol...
- 12:03 PM Revision 8965 (metacat): remove dev-testing in favor of maven.dataone.org repo
- 11:20 AM Revision 8964 (metacat): only index non-empty comment text
- 11:13 AM Revision 8963 (metacat): index both tags and text from annotateit.org
- 05:59 PM Revision 8961 (metacat): query by consumerKey until the pid search facets are fully supported on annotateit.org
- 04:26 PM Bug #6624 (Closed): If an object was deleted, the deleted message should be shown in the NotFound exception
- 04:25 PM Bug #6623 (Closed): Metacat compilation should target Java 1.6
- see :https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6529
- 04:23 PM Bug #6622 (Closed): MN.delete and CN.delete doesn't work
- see https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6476
- 04:21 PM Bug #6621 (Closed): Replication of metadata objects should not change the content
- During the replication of metadata object, Metacat changed the InputStream object to String base on the encoding dec...
- 04:19 PM Bug #6620 (Closed): MN.create, MN.update and CN.create metadata objects without altering content
- MN.create, MN.update and CN.create changed the InputStream object to String base on the encoding declared in xml prol...
- 03:27 PM Task #6433 (In Progress): Test Metacat on tomcat7
- We need to document the change:
in /var/lib/tomcat7/conf/context.xml, we need an attribute - useHttpOnly and set i...
- 03:24 PM Bug #6613 (Closed): Clicking a link on SAEON skin will log out the logged-in users
- We use ajax util method to fix the issue.
- 11:50 AM Bug #6619 (Closed): Add support for ORNL Mercury metadata schema to the Metacat schema catalog
- We cache a number of schemas in Metacat, and need to add support for the Oak Ridge National Lab Mercury schema. Add ...
- 02:34 PM Revision 8960 (metacat): add JkOptions directive and encoded slash options for dataone and solr query support in the URLs that metacat can get (they were in the -ssl version of this file already)
- 02:22 PM Revision 8959 (metacat): During the replication, the remote content will be saved without alteration.
- 02:42 PM Revision 8957 (metacat): Merge change from 2.4 branch to trunk (removed some duplicated links)
- 11:23 AM Revision 8955 (metacat): Fixed issues for login and logout on Saeon skin:
- 08:20 AM Bug #6617 (Closed): XML response from action=getprincipals can contain reserved characters
- Alvin pointed this out in KNB help email.
- 01:42 PM Revision 8953 (metacat): allow per-document reindexing to be initiated by any user (to support third-party annotations)
- 04:15 PM Revision 8952 (metacat): Add junit test method for saving a metadata document with unmatched xml encoding declaration.
- 04:14 PM Revision 8951 (metacat): Add a test file for unmatched xml encoding declaration.
- 05:36 PM Revision 8948 (metacat): Write the input stream into the file system without alteration in dataone create and update methods.
- 05:09 PM Revision 8946 (metacat): look up annotations when reindexing a given pid. still very much a prototype in that we are looking up annotations from an external annotator-store. TODO: add pid filtering to query when annotateit.org supports it (pending upgrade on their site).
- 04:07 PM Revision 8945 (metacat): add the code to install xmlstarlet.
- 07:58 PM Revision 8944 (metacat): Find files of which type is link.
- 02:01 PM Revision 8943 (metacat): Change the urls of dataone and geotools repositories.
- 09:03 AM Bug #6613 (Closed): Clicking a link on SAEON skin will log out the logged-in users
- After a user logged in on SAEON skin, however, the page will show the login form again if the user clicks a site link...
- 04:11 PM Revision 8941 (metacat): Add the code to stop tomcat and apache.
- 04:03 PM Revision 8940 (metacat): Add the "-y" option to force removing the old postgresql without prompting a y/n question.
- 02:07 PM Revision 8939 (metacat): Restore the database for a gzipped sql file.
- 01:35 PM Revision 8938 (metacat): Added the code to gzip the output file in the dumpall command. This will save disk space.
Also available in: Atom