From 12/27/2015 to 01/25/2016
- 03:06 PM Revision 9503 (metacat): Add the items for the ezid backup.
- 03:05 PM Revision 9502 (metacat): Change the label.
- 10:16 AM Support #6793: Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- Ran the DOI updater for EML 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.1.0, and 2.1.1 formats. All EML DOIs should be resolving to the #view end...
- 07:48 AM Support #6793 (In Progress): Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- I was able to use our Metacat admin tool to update an example DOI - doi:10.5063/AA/dpennington.338.2 now points to th...
- 07:33 AM Support #6793: Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- Megan Force at Thompson Reuters is reporting our old DOIs still point to XML representations of the metadata rather t...
- 03:46 PM Revision 9500 (metacat): Add the java code to handle the ezid configuration.
- 03:45 PM Revision 9499 (metacat): Add a new property to show the status of configuration of the ezid service.
- 03:44 PM Revision 9498 (metacat): Add a page for configuring the ezid.
- 02:46 PM Feature #6951 (New): Develop XSLT for ISO-19119 for Member Node Services
- There are details in the ISO-19119 XSLT that may be useful to expose to users through the D1 view service / MetacatUI...
- 11:30 AM Revision 9495 (metacat): The getPackage method should throw an exception since the id is a data object.
- 11:17 AM Revision 9494 (metacat): Put a detal code on the InvalidRequest exception in the getPackage method.
- 09:59 AM Revision 9493 (metacat): If the pid it is a package id in the getPackage method, the method will throw an InvalidRequest exception.
- 11:57 AM Revision 9491 (metacat): Close the result and connection in the finally clause to make sure they being closed.
- 03:49 PM Bug #6525 (Closed): Got index already exists error when ran the db upgrade scripts from 2.2.1 to 2.4.1
- I just downloaded both 2.2.1 and 2.4.1 from the KNB web site. I did a fresh installation of 2.2.1, then upgrade it to...
- 03:04 PM Bug #6610 (Closed): Can't index resource in Metacat trunk
- I just confirmed that the bug was fixed.
- 02:54 PM Bug #6643 (Closed): EventLog.getD1Report does not correctly map event types
- The create dataone event now maps the create, insert, INSERT, upload and UPLOAD events right now.
- 01:05 PM Revision 9489 (metacat): Add the dataone create event mapping to the select clause.
- 03:48 PM Revision 9488 (metacat): map the metacat log event INSERT, upload and UPLOAD to the dataone log event "create"
- 02:19 PM Revision 9487 (metacat): comment out the party annotation-target - don't think we'll be using this anytime soon (had been for annotating with orcids)
- 10:22 AM Bug #6938 (Closed): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- committed to trunk - can be deployed to a MN for testing if you'd like.
- 10:17 AM Bug #6938 (In Progress): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- Now setting authMN to origin MN if not already set by client
- 10:14 AM Bug #6938 (Closed): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- If authoritativeMemberNode element is not set in the sysmeta submitted with an object during create() the MN doesn't ...
- 10:22 AM Revision 9486 (metacat): set authoritative MN to origin MN if the client did not set it on mn.create. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6938
- 10:07 AM Task #6937 (Closed): Remove ant/source instructions for harvester documentation
- 09:49 AM Task #6937 (Closed): Remove ant/source instructions for harvester documentation
- We rarely have users deploying Metacat from source and should remove references to that from the harvester configurat...
- 10:07 AM Bug #6936 (Closed): Harvester registration login redirects to incorrect location
- 09:47 AM Bug #6936 (Closed): Harvester registration login redirects to incorrect location
- David Blankman reported this for Metacat 2.4.3.
> After a successful login using the default skin HarvestRegistrat...
- 10:07 AM Revision 9485 (metacat): remove ant commands in harvester configuration instructions. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6937
- 10:03 AM Revision 9484 (metacat): include metacat context in the redirect after successful harvester registration login. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6936
- 09:47 AM Bug #6576 (Closed): Ensure replicaPolicy node list order is preserved in backing store
- A new column policy_id was added to the smReplicationPolicy table. When we get data from the table, the mn list will ...
- 05:32 PM Revision 9483 (metacat): Add a policy_id in the smReplicationPolicy table to help preserver the order of the nodes list.
- 05:28 PM Revision 9482 (metacat): Use the "order by" to preserve the nodes order in the replication policy.
- 02:23 PM Bug #6542 (Closed): Fix MNodeService.systemMetadataChanged() to be asynchronous
- In the 2.5.0 release the MN.systemMetadataChanged method is asynchronous.
- 04:40 PM Feature #6916 (Closed): Create a read-only mode for Metacat MN
- The above methods were added a checker for the read-only mode.
- 02:06 PM Revision 9481 (metacat): Use the ServiceFailure to replace the InvalidRequest when it is the read-only mode (CN throws the exception).
- 09:42 AM Revision 9480 (metacat): In the replicate method, the checking of the read-only mode was moved from MNodeService class to the MNResourceHandler class since it is asynchronized.
- 05:23 PM Revision 9479 (metacat): The systemmetadataChanged method is asynchronized, so we put the read-only checking on the ResourceHandler class.
- 12:58 PM Revision 9477 (metacat): Add the code to check if the metacat is in the read-only mode.
- 04:09 PM Revision 9476 (metacat): In the clean method, the metacatui build directory will be deleted as well.
Also available in: Atom