From 05/19/2017 to 06/17/2017
- 04:23 PM Revision 10355 (metacat): Fix a bug in the conditional for the EML XSLT for alternateIdentifiers
- 03:29 PM Revision 10353 (metacat): Add the release note for 2.8.4
- 03:24 PM Revision 10351 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade db to 2.8.4
- 03:20 PM Revision 10349 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade the db version to 2.8.4.
- 01:28 PM Revision 10342 (metacat): Use MetacatUI 1.14.2 release.
- 04:40 PM Bug #7196 (Resolved): MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- Add the code to continue delete the system metadata when the exception happens.
- 02:00 PM Bug #7196: MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- The error from the delete command (from Marco):
curl -i --cert ./urn_node_UIC.pem --key ./urn_node_UIC.key -X DELETE...
- 01:58 PM Bug #7196: MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- The list of guids which have the issue (provided by Marco):
- 03:35 PM Revision 10340 (metacat): In the delete method, if we got not MdcDocNotFound exception, we will continue to delete the system metadata.
- 01:34 PM Bug #7195 (Resolved): LDAP-based group authorization is failing
- It turned out that the authen token doesn't include any group information. So the access rules about the group permi...
- 05:35 PM Revision 10338 (metacat): Add the code to add the ldap group information for the given user.
- 05:29 PM Revision 10336 (metacat): Add a new method to get all groups for a given user.
- 05:26 PM Revision 10334 (metacat): Make a debug statement clearer.
- 02:03 PM Bug #7199 (New): Upgrade postgresql jdbc jar file on Metacat
- Please see detail on this ticket:
- 10:30 AM Feature #7198 (New): Format solr engine description output
- The solr engine description information from DataONE has XSLT formatted output that includes a description of each fi...
- 11:05 AM Feature #7197 (Resolved): Display the dc:source field from DCX metadata documents in the stylesheet
- 10:32 AM Revision 10331 (metacat): Display the dc:source field from dublin core metadata in the onedcx-common stylesheet
- 01:32 PM Bug #7196 (Resolved): MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- The MN.delete method stops and throws an exception when it can't find the local file. Somehow this scenario, which is...
- 12:39 PM Bug #7187: Set file names correctly when reading objects from Metacat
- It is in the 2.8.3 release.
- 10:44 AM Bug #7195 (Resolved): LDAP-based group authorization is failing
- In calls to @MNRead.getSystemMetadata()@ where the user logged in is a member of a group, and the group is listed in ...
- 05:13 PM Revision 10329 (metacat): Modified the query to find the previous version of the ore document in the publish method.
- 04:59 PM Revision 10328 (metacat): Add a new bug was fixed in 2.8.3
- 04:54 PM Bug #7194 (Resolved): MN.publish method can't generate a new ore document when the metadata is published
- The query for choosing the old version of the ore document is wrong. After I rewrote the query, it works.
- 04:53 PM Bug #7194 (Resolved): MN.publish method can't generate a new ore document when the metadata is published
- After publish a metadata object created from the R client, the package information was missing.
- 04:51 PM Bug #7193 (Resolved): MN.publish fails because of the mismatched checksum
- Added code to change the checksum. It works right now.
- 03:56 PM Revision 10325 (metacat): Add the release node for 2.8.3
- 03:37 PM Bug #7188 (Resolved): MNodeService.replicate() is failing
- We use the DigestOutputStream to wrap the output stream which will write the bytes to disks. The checksum are compute...
- 03:34 PM Bug #7192 (Resolved): MN.update method doesn't check the checksum
- 03:32 PM Bug #7187 (Resolved): Set file names correctly when reading objects from Metacat
- Tested it and it worked.
- 01:56 PM Revision 10323 (metacat): Change the test metacat deployment directory.
- 12:52 PM Revision 10321 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the eml object wasn't changed checksum but its content was modified in the publish method.
- 08:55 AM Bug #7193 (Resolved): MN.publish fails because of the mismatched checksum
- The MN.publish method will modify the eml document's content, but it doesn't compute the new checksum and only uses ...
- 08:50 AM Bug #7192 (In Progress): MN.update method doesn't check the checksum
- The the update and create method share the same mechanism to check the checksum.
- 08:49 AM Bug #7192 (Resolved): MN.update method doesn't check the checksum
- The MN.update doesn't check the checksum - it doesn't compute the checksum of the coming object and compare the compu...
- 10:36 PM Revision 10318 (metacat): Make the checksum match during the create method.
- 10:12 PM Revision 10315 (metacat): Add the code to reget the object input stream after generating the system metadata. Otherwise, the checksum will be wrong.
- 10:01 PM Revision 10313 (metacat): Exclude the MockReplicationMNode class in the test method.
Also available in: Atom