From 07/25/2013 to 08/23/2013
- 04:20 PM Task #6052 (Closed): Release Metacat 2.1.1 with publishing bugs fixed
- Released on 8/22/2013. Needs to be deployed on KNB soon and announced to mailing lists etc.
- 04:18 PM Bug #6055 (Feedback): Pressing back button in browser does not go back to previous search results page.
- Team: please take a look at this re-implementation of paging and let me know if you see any issues. Thanks!
- 03:31 PM Bug #6055 (In Progress): Pressing back button in browser does not go back to previous search results page.
- Using new routes so that browser "knows" where we are in the application.
- 11:14 AM Bug #6055 (Closed): Pressing back button in browser does not go back to previous search results page.
- 04:17 PM Feature #6059 (Closed): Remove sort by author until appropriate index field is available
- Commented out in the default and gulfwatch themes
- 04:14 PM Feature #6059 (Closed): Remove sort by author until appropriate index field is available
- We will comment out this sort option until Metacat's index (from cn-index-processor) supports it.
- 04:13 PM Bug #6056: Sort by Author sorts by firstname rather than lastname
- This is a limitation on the fields that are indexed. An updated cn-index-processor (v1.2.0) library will include a fi...
- 12:13 PM Bug #6056: Sort by Author sorts by firstname rather than lastname
- The current sort 'Author (a-z)' sorts on the origin field, which presents author names as 'First Last', and results i...
- 12:11 PM Bug #6056 (Closed): Sort by Author sorts by firstname rather than lastname
- 03:09 PM Bug #6058 (Resolved): Variable name on catalog view is cut off after certain length
- 10:40 AM Feature #5982: Plans page
- Moving back to backlog as we're not sure on the timing of the plans feature rollout.
- 02:37 PM Feature #5956 (In Progress): Design and implement graphical look and feel for Gulfwatch skin
- 10:28 AM Task #6052 (In Progress): Release Metacat 2.1.1 with publishing bugs fixed
- I've updated the 2.1 branch and am prepping for a patch release.
- 10:16 AM Task #6025 (Feedback): Include publish DOI in the UI
- Now the button is disabled if the user does not have changePermission (AKA is not the owner) of the object. This adve...
- 01:01 PM Task #6025 (In Progress): Include publish DOI in the UI
- I have this on the MetadataView page now (off to the left like the Share button)
- 12:59 PM Task #6052 (Closed): Release Metacat 2.1.1 with publishing bugs fixed
- Noticed a bug with the /publish endpoint - it was overwriting values of the original SM when creating the updated ver...
- 03:11 PM Bug #6051 (Closed): morpho user guide pdf link not working
- copied the guide to the dist folder. link now works.
- 02:41 PM Bug #6051 (Closed): morpho user guide pdf link not working
- The link to the Morpho User's Guide on the Tools page gives a 404 error when trying to resolve the URL:
- 12:37 PM Story #6041 (Closed): Search UI enhancements
- Sub tasks closed - easier to track individual feature requests any way.
- 12:36 PM Feature #5972: Implement pre-caching of one or more prior and next result pages for faster page transitions
- Moving to a feature request - not sure we really need this since the queries are so fast.
- 12:34 PM Task #5971 (Closed): Implement and test record sorting
- The remaining issue will be addressed by 5949
- 12:31 PM Task #5973 (Closed): Update pager widget on bottom of resultset listing to always show current page
- Now showing this centered at the bottom of the result page (for example):
[Prev] [1, 2, 3...30, 31, 32] [Next]
- 03:20 PM Task #5971 (Feedback): Implement and test record sorting
- There is now a drop down for selecting the sort order of the records - the default is most recent descending. This wo...
- 12:07 PM Feature #6049 (New): Render some SystemMetadata details in views
- The MetadataView should probably pull in some SystemMetadata details:
- 11:54 AM Bug #6048 (Closed): Consistently scroll views to the top (or anchor) on change
- There is now a scrollToTop method invoked in AppView when the view transition completes. This will be called whenever...
- 11:39 AM Bug #6048: Consistently scroll views to the top (or anchor) on change
- Some views have implemented scrolling to the top or to page "anchors" within the view, but not all of them. It would ...
- 11:37 AM Bug #6048 (Closed): Consistently scroll views to the top (or anchor) on change
- 11:35 AM Bug #6047 (Closed): Enter key does not trigger search action
- Now listening to keyPresses in the two search boxes and when the enter key (13) is pressed, the search is triggered j...
- 11:24 AM Bug #6047 (Closed): Enter key does not trigger search action
- 11:23 AM Bug #6046 (Closed): Searching for "O'Connor" from main page results in error
- Now catching this exception and reporting it on the console -- no need to do anything else with it since there is no ...
- 11:20 AM Bug #6046 (In Progress): Searching for "O'Connor" from main page results in error
- 11:19 AM Bug #6046 (Closed): Searching for "O'Connor" from main page results in error
- The #data page does not render completely because we are trying to set the "popular" link selected state using a jque...
- 01:15 PM Feature #6014: Implement publish DOI action
- Moving to 1.1.0, due to issues with access control.
- 01:13 PM Bug #6044: Enable sub-text searching in Solr queries
- Moving this to 1.1.0. The filters above might really bloat the index, and the current filters in schema.xml allow fo...
- 12:02 PM Bug #6043 (Closed): Fix the broken event handling in the FeaturedDataView collapse boxes
- removed the manual call to collapse() during postRender() and added some additional bootstrap classes to the elements...
- 05:23 PM Bug #6044: Enable sub-text searching in Solr queries
- In researching this, it looks like we'll need to change the Solr schema to use a different type of analyzer than the ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #6044 (In Progress): Enable sub-text searching in Solr queries
- When submitting a search to the Solr index, we are only getting hits for whole-word searches. We want to be able to ...
- 04:43 PM Bug #6043 (Closed): Fix the broken event handling in the FeaturedDataView collapse boxes
- For the three featured data stripes on the index page, the abstract is revealed after clicking on the title. This wo...
- 04:36 PM Feature #5982: Plans page
- Removing the parent task
- 04:35 PM Feature #5982: Plans page
- Moving this to 1.1.0 since we don't have the plans plan worked out.
- 04:34 PM Task #5983 (Closed): Data management basics page
- Added the 'Getting started' section to the About page, which covers some basic data management points, and provides l...
- 04:32 PM Task #5981 (Closed): About template and view
- The About template is done.
- 04:31 PM Story #5952 (Closed): Add static content pages for About, Tools, etc.
- The About and Tools pages have decent static content. We're holding off on the Plans page.
- 05:40 PM Feature #5946 (Closed): Design and implement query support for SOLR
- First pass at the SOLR-based search is complete
- 05:37 PM Story #6041 (Closed): Search UI enhancements
- This a tracker for additional search features we want to add when time allows.
- 05:34 PM Story #6017 (Closed): Update and deploy EMLParser webapp using new KNB look and feel
- I've made this webapp more generic (no KNB branding) and added a war target to the EML build.
To build this war, u...
- 05:33 PM Story #6015 (Closed): Update EML specification pages to use new KNB look and feel
- These docs have their KNB branding removed and are now being built into the emlparser.war file in the EML project (SV...
- 09:40 AM Story #6015 (In Progress): Update EML specification pages to use new KNB look and feel
- Using the ExternalView.js to render a deployed set of the EML spec. Allows us to wrap the mostly-generic EML guide wi...
- 10:30 AM Story #5947 (Closed): Graphical prototype of the Metacat UI interface
- all sub-tasks are complete
- 10:30 AM Story #6016 (Closed): Update and deploy main Morpho page in new KNB site
- General overview and download links are now included in #tools/morpho
- 12:11 PM Feature #5948 (Closed): Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Felling good about this one now! the ORE ids are used only if we can locate a resourceMap pid. This is done with an a...
- 11:36 AM Task #5965 (Closed): Featured data display
- First pass is done. I'm sure there will be comments about the selections and the styling...
- 05:41 PM Feature #5948: Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Switched to the "printall" display module so there are no links to view the entity/attribute details. This is a long ...
- 08:40 AM Feature #5948 (In Progress): Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Final tweaks needed include:
-Making sure any links inside the metadata detail view do not jump us out of the metaca...
- 03:20 PM Feature #5961 (Closed): Implement user authentication and display
- Integrated the login with the nav bar -- now displaying the user's full name (from Metacat) when they are authenticat...
- 09:21 AM Feature #5961 (In Progress): Implement user authentication and display
- I have the login working with both the Perl registry and the Metacat servlet. It's rather complex, but ends up workin...
- 10:02 AM Story #5952 (In Progress): Add static content pages for About, Tools, etc.
- 09:25 AM Feature #5954 (Closed): Design general header/footer layout
- We have a reasonable take on a header and footer now. See the graffle design document.
- 09:25 AM Feature #5955 (Closed): Design and implement graphical look and feel for KNB skin
- For now we have a decent look and feel based on a modified bootstrap layout. This could all be altered / polished / ...
- 09:23 AM Task #5964 (Closed): Results display
- We are already implementing this....
- 09:14 AM Task #5981 (In Progress): About template and view
- Add content to the About template and use it in the AboutView. It has boilerplate at the moment.
- 09:11 AM Task #5969 (Closed): Metadata package display layout and design
- The metadata sections (general and details) are laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:10 AM Task #5966 (Closed): Sidebar layout and design
- The sidebar is laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:09 AM Task #5967 (Closed): Header layout and design
- The header is laid out in the graffle design document, along with the navbar.
- 09:08 AM Task #5968 (Closed): Footer layout and design
- Footer is laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:07 AM Task #5978 (Closed): Design logo
- I've added a number of logo possibilities to the graffle design document. None seem quite right, but may be starting...
- 09:05 AM Bug #6036 (Works For Me): Registry submission results in blank page
- I've since AJAXified this and it has been working great for me.
Of course it would be good to have another person ...
- 08:56 AM Task #5971: Implement and test record sorting
- There is a default sort of "title description" and then a sort of the Most Recent canned search using "dateUploaded d...
- 08:52 AM Task #5973 (In Progress): Update pager widget on bottom of resultset listing to always show current page
- There are previous and next buttons, but no page numbers (1,2,3,4,5....n).
I'm thinking that no more than 10 numbe...
- 08:47 AM Task #5974 (Closed): Refactor D1Proxy intermediary to only be used when not directly querying the local Metacat
- While the proxy remains available, it is no longer used by default. We assume the request goes directly to the same h...
- 08:44 AM Bug #5996 (Rejected): Clicking on Featured Data link twice causes results to not display
- There is no featured data link now. Search has been totally refactored so I suspect this is no longer an issue ('cour...
- 08:42 AM Feature #5962 (Closed): Implement router class for handling URL routing
- This is being done in JavaScipt using Backbone Router extension (UIRouter is our class).
we define routes for things...
- 08:37 AM Feature #6018 (Closed): Determine proper URI for EML document display
- The Metacat MN view service is: ...
- 08:34 AM Task #6037 (Closed): Implement EML view page
- These XSLTs are in the metacat project under the metacatui skin.
- 08:33 AM Feature #5960 (Closed): Implement Most Recent Data query and display
- Now showing entries with dateUploaded within the past month.
Also available in: Atom