From 12/11/2014 to 01/09/2015
- 10:06 AM Feature #6633 (In Progress): Add a Member Node filter to the DataONE theme
- There is a bug where the Member Node filter is not being removed when the "Clear all" button is clicked.
- 03:29 PM Bug #6642 (Resolved): Navigating back from the Metadata View causes DataCatalogView error
- For some reason, sometimes when navigating "back" in the browser, the URL hash changes from #data/page/0 to #page/0, ...
- 11:51 AM Feature #6641 (New): add additional stats to #profile page
- DataONE needs to report on a set of standardized statistics on a quarterly basis. It would be good to modify the dis...
- 11:42 AM Task #6631: Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- Note: we should consider whether to filter out web-crawlers and robots from these download totals, as well as from th...
- 12:43 PM Bug #6638 (Resolved): If no autocomplete is created for a text filter, then the search doesn't execute
- The DataCatalogView now checks if an autocomplete exists before attempting to close it.
- 12:20 PM Bug #6638 (Resolved): If no autocomplete is created for a text filter, then the search doesn't execute
- An error with closing an autocomplete window that doesn't exist (for whatever reason) will not cause a search to exec...
- 08:48 PM Feature #6637 (Resolved): Create CN model to store info about nodes
- When querying the CN, it will be useful to have a model that stores all the info found from calling listNodes() on th...
- 08:32 PM Feature #6049: Render some SystemMetadata details in views
- I'd particularly like to see 1) Replication policy, 2) Replica information, and 3) Access policy information displaye...
- 07:54 PM Task #6636 (New): Add event listeners for hover features on mobile devices
- Hover event listeners will not work correctly on mobile devices so alternatives need to be used or we need to impleme...
- 01:51 PM Task #6635 (Resolved): Show package content metadata in MetadataIndex View
- In the MetadataIndex View (metadata /#view page that is rendered from the Solr index values rather than HTML rendered...
- 04:52 PM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- I agree -- I think the node logos and other node metadata should be in the node description document. I have opened ...
- 02:35 PM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- It might be nice if there was a part of the DataONE API where the logo could be retreived for each Member Node so the...
- 02:32 PM Task #6632 (Resolved): Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- 03:00 PM Story #6523: Enhance SEO of MetacatUI
- There's a utility class in Metacat that does this for our old skin URLs. Could be reworked a bit to make it useful fo...
- 02:42 PM Story #6523: Enhance SEO of MetacatUI
- I'm in the middle of doing something similar for the NCEAS website. Dynamically-created pages can be found by the Goo...
- 02:45 PM Feature #6633 (Resolved): Add a Member Node filter to the DataONE theme
- 02:45 PM Feature #6607 (Resolved): Revise the Metadata View based on feedback from the AHM
- 02:37 PM Feature #6510: Display embedded videos in the metadata view
- Adding this to the backlog for now. A good idea, but I am not sure how many videos DataONE hosts that this would be u...
- 02:31 PM Feature #6521 (Closed): Draw the downloads over time graph by querying the D1 log aggregation service
- Duplicate ticket. Closing this one to favor the more up to date and detailed ticket.
- 02:29 PM Feature #6606 (Resolved): Hide geohash_* fields from the metadata index view
- 02:15 PM Task #6631: Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- This also entails changing the other themes besides DataONE to show the downloads chart once the endpoint is live
- 02:14 PM Task #6631 (Resolved): Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- The downloads graph in the Stats/Summary view is currently using some data that was hard coded into the app since the...
Also available in: Atom