From 12/23/2014 to 01/21/2015
- 09:48 AM Task #6653 (Resolved): Show the citation and relevant provenance of the dataset when the provenance chart nodes are moused over
- 09:18 AM Task #6652 (Resolved): Show a list of data packages (as citations) that are in the prov trace when the provenance icon in the search result list is moused over
- 09:16 AM Task #6651 (Resolved): Display a provenance icon in the search results when a data package has a provenance trace
- 09:15 AM Task #6650 (Resolved): Draw a provenance flow chart in the Metadata and MetadataIndex views
- The drawing capabilites are done now, we just need the logic now to retrieve the provenance trace from the current da...
- 09:10 AM Task #6647 (Resolved): Expand the SolrResult model to include provenance index fields
- I also added some helper functions to do the following:
* Retrieve all the field names that are provenance-related...
- 09:05 AM Feature #6609 (Resolved): Make common CSS style sheet for all themes with basic style rules
- I created a metacatui-common.css style sheet in the main css/ directory. All themes will pull in this style sheet but...
- 12:49 PM Feature #6648 (New): Create and use a field name map in all index requests
- Create a map that connects Solr index field names with attribute names used in the MetacatUI app so that if:
* a Sol...
- 02:45 PM Task #6647: Expand the SolrResult model to include provenance index fields
- The model will also need to store whether or not that index field points to a source or derivation of that Solr doc s...
- 02:40 PM Task #6647 (Resolved): Expand the SolrResult model to include provenance index fields
- Related ticket on GitHub: https://github.com/DataONEorg/sem-prov-design/issues/66
- 10:57 AM Feature #6646 (Resolved): Redirect users to the Metadata view when a non-metadata id is passed to the /#view URL
- Example: A user navigating to knb.ecoinformatics.org/#view/data.1.1 will be redirected to knb.ecoinformatics.org/#vie...
- 10:40 AM Task #6605: Use "entity name" from the metadata for the title of the data details
- Each DataONE object will need a title/name indexed so the provenance statements can access titles for metadata and da...
- 10:38 AM Task #6566 (Resolved): Design how derived datasets will look in search results and the metadata view
- 10:35 AM Feature #6603: Display related datasets at the bottom of the Metadata View
- The provenance display in the Metadata view has been redesigned and this idea is out. I still like this idea in the f...
- 05:03 PM Task #6602 (Resolved): Add provenance statements underneath entity thumnails & details in the Metadata View
- This has been created but now the provenance display is being redesigned to match the DataONE Sem-prov Phase II mockups.
- 05:01 PM Task #6601 (Rejected): Display code previews as thumbnails in the Metadata View
- This idea has been tabled for now until we have a service that allows only partial data to be returned since some pro...
- 05:00 PM Task #6600 (Rejected): Display a data table preview thumnail in the Metadata view
- This idea has been tabled for now until we have a service that allows only partial data to be returned since some dat...
- 04:53 PM Feature #6597 (Resolved): Display a map marker icon for each geographic region in a dataset in the search results list
- This is implemented in the default and DataONE themes. This is useful because there are some data sets that have mult...
- 04:48 PM Bug #6508 (Resolved): The package file contents table renders twice sometimes
- 04:44 PM Bug #6642 (Resolved): Navigating back from the Metadata View causes DataCatalogView error
- I found two bugs that were causing the Search view to not render when navigating back from the Metadata view.
- 03:57 PM Bug #6645 (Resolved): Download contents table does not render in MetadataIndex view unless it is a fresh page load
- This bug was being caused by a race condition where the PackageTableView queries Solr for the package contents but th...
- 03:14 PM Bug #6645 (Resolved): Download contents table does not render in MetadataIndex view unless it is a fresh page load
- 12:36 PM Feature #6633 (Resolved): Add a Member Node filter to the DataONE theme
- The aforementioned bug was happening because the Search model now has objects as filters but the Search model "defaul...
- 10:06 AM Feature #6633 (In Progress): Add a Member Node filter to the DataONE theme
- There is a bug where the Member Node filter is not being removed when the "Clear all" button is clicked.
- 03:29 PM Bug #6642 (Resolved): Navigating back from the Metadata View causes DataCatalogView error
- For some reason, sometimes when navigating "back" in the browser, the URL hash changes from #data/page/0 to #page/0, ...
- 11:51 AM Feature #6641 (New): add additional stats to #profile page
- DataONE needs to report on a set of standardized statistics on a quarterly basis. It would be good to modify the dis...
- 11:42 AM Task #6631: Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- Note: we should consider whether to filter out web-crawlers and robots from these download totals, as well as from th...
Also available in: Atom