From 07/31/2001 to 08/29/2001
- 10:24 AM Bug #268 (Resolved): Morpho help system
- A draft html help system was created to go with Beta1 Morpho release. However,
this help (or improved version) need...
- 10:22 AM Bug #267 (Resolved): Add schema support to Morpho XML editor
- Current Morpho XML editor uses DTDs while EML2.0 work is using XML Schemas.
There is thus a possible need to upgrad...
- 10:06 AM Bug #221: Test Morpho and the Morpho Installer on Linux
- Beta1 Morpho Installer (InstallAnywhere) was tested on a single Linux machine by
- 09:56 AM Bug #223: Build installers for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windows and Linux Installers have been built for Beta1 release; Mac version of
Morpho not yet running.
- 09:55 AM Bug #259: Change meaning of permissions to be inclusive
- Not completed by Beta1 - moved to Beta2
- 09:52 AM Bug #72: need more user friendly notification on document errors
- This problem referred to the MDE which is no longer being used. Problem is thus
- 02:52 PM Bug #263: editor fails to create some CHOICE content models
- Previous versions had problems with nested, unnamed sequences and choices within
dtd content declarations. This wasc...
- 09:15 AM Bug #223: Build installers for Windows, Mac, Linux
- InstallAnywhere 4.0 used to built installers for Windows, Linux. Mac version of
Morpho not yet operational.
- 09:13 AM Bug #220: Test Morpho and morpho installer on Windows
- InstallAnywhere 4.0 used to build installer for Windows. Installation has been
tested on 8-10 different Windows mach...
- 09:10 AM Bug #123: saved resultsets, cached documents
- This feature has been implemented in Beta 1 release
- 09:08 AM Bug #123: saved resultsets, cached documents
- This capability has been added to Beta1 release
- 09:07 AM Bug #84: create javadoc documentation
- Javadoc documentation now exists in all classes
Also available in: Atom