From 12/27/2001 to 01/25/2002
- 01:24 PM Bug #390: Table name field should not default to full path
- File name only is now the default
- 01:04 PM Bug #406 (Resolved): Morpho not displaying properly on solaris
- Hua Tang reported the following error on Solaris:
After login is done, a big window frame popups. This frame only ha...
- 12:38 PM Bug #405 (Resolved): Problems editing dataset eml files from nrs web page
- There is a problem when one tries to use Morpho to edit dataset files created
using the nrs web page input and then ...
- 01:47 PM Bug #401: Morpho Problems with Very Large Data Files
- Previously, the FileSystemDataStore class handled data files just like xml
metadata files. Data files were thus copie...
- 08:50 AM Bug #402 (Resolved): can't update data files in current Morpho UI
- Joel Gramling reports:
Additionally, I haven't figured out if you can add more data to a table once you
- 08:32 AM Bug #401 (Resolved): Morpho Problems with Very Large Data Files
- One of the REOT students tried submitting a very large (360,000 lines) data file
and discovered that Morpho 'hangs' ...
- 08:24 AM Bug #400: need graphical view of sampling layout
- I agree that the sampling design information is critical to any sort of
integration effort. I would argue, however, ...
- 08:18 AM Bug #400 (In Progress): need graphical view of sampling layout
- Sandy Andelman made the following feature request:
I wanted to relay to you a suggestion for Morpho. Based on exp...
- 08:59 PM Bug #399: Editor problem with repeated elements
- It turns out that an attempt to speed up operation resulted in a single node to
be assigned to multiple elments. In o...
- 08:55 PM Bug #399 (Resolved): Editor problem with repeated elements
- When elements are repeated (eg the attribute element in eml-attribute) and
subelements are repeated, it turns out th...
- 07:26 PM Bug #397: editor resizes very slowly
- Most of the time in opening/resizing is due to the creation of the recursive
panel display on the right side of the e...
- 06:34 PM Bug #387: taxoncl element listed twice (taxonomic coverage)
- previously fixed with previous fixes
- 11:45 AM Bug #397 (Resolved): editor resizes very slowly
- If you resize the editor screen, it takes a very long time to redraw. It seems
like it is doing the entire dtd pars...
- 11:43 AM Bug #396 (Resolved): login dialog requires tab before text entry
- The password field of the login dialog should have default focus so the user
does not have to hit the tab key to sta...
- 11:42 AM Bug #395 (Resolved): second screen of profile wizard must be clicked on
- The second screen of the profile wizard does not have a default focus of the
cursor, causing the user to have to cli...
- 11:38 AM Bug #394 (In Progress): window positions need to be saved
- Morpho needs to save the position of each of its windows so that when they are
closed then shown again, they can be ...
- 11:16 AM Bug #393 (Resolved): editor allows you to save an invalid document without prompting
- If you neglect to fill out a required element in a document in the editor, the
editor does not inform you of that wh...
- 11:14 AM Bug #392 (Resolved): when upload error occurs metacat and local copies can diverge
- when changing a file that is both on metacat and local, if a metacat upload
error occurs because of a problem with t...
- 10:51 AM Bug #391 (Resolved): column definition is not retained through wizard navigation
- If you get to the text import wizard screen where you enter column definition,
then enter a definition, then click t...
- 10:46 AM Bug #390 (Resolved): Table name field should not default to full path
- In the text import wizard, the default table name is the entire path to the data
file. This should be trimmed to ju...
- 10:44 AM Bug #389 (Resolved): editable grid confusing in text import wizard
- The grid boxes in the text import wizard should not allow the user to alter the
text within them. this is confusing...
- 10:41 AM Bug #388 (Closed): Column Definition field header in wrong place
- The Column Definition label in the Text Import Wizard shows up below the text
field instead of to the side of it or ...
- 03:22 PM Bug #387 (Resolved): taxoncl element listed twice (taxonomic coverage)
- the taxoncl element is listed twice. I assume this is a mistake
- 02:00 PM Bug #386: Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- info added to *.xml configuration files used by morpho
- 01:44 PM Bug #386: Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- This appears to be a Morpho bug. The EML docs are present in the XSD files, but
as David shows it is truncated in th...
- 12:29 PM Bug #386 (Resolved): Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- The second sentence in the description is incomplete. It says only "This
- 09:02 AM Bug #327: XML editor does not display eml-physical content correctly
- changed to just save the hex value
- 09:01 AM Bug #385: Editor Failure to save metadata for some nodes
- fixed with changes in editor and corrections to xml template files
- 08:59 AM Bug #296: HTML help files need to be upgraded
- new help system created by Eric Fegraus
- 08:58 AM Bug #223: Build installers for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Beta2 Installers completed
Also available in: Atom