From 04/29/2003 to 05/28/2003
- 11:57 AM Bug #1071: Illegal XML characters in EML modules
- added filter to 'normalize' method to remove any characters with values less
than 32 except for CR and LF (10 and 13 ...
- 04:40 PM Bug #1078: Problem when certain taxonomic coverage elements added
- Traced problem to the 'eml-coverage-2.0.0beta6.xsl' stylesheet. Several
templates were inadvertently recursive.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1078 (Resolved): Problem when certain taxonomic coverage elements added
- Jing discovered that adding the 'taxonpro' and/or 'taxoncom' elements to the
taxonomicCoverage cause Morpho to 'hang...
- 04:47 PM Bug #1075 (Resolved): Export problems with Java 1.3 VM
- 1) When exporting to a directory, the directory name does not show up by default
when file dialog is first displayed...
- 11:34 AM Bug #1071: Illegal XML characters in EML modules
- Apparently, the source of the 'strange' control characters is from pasting text
from a PDF file into the editor text ...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1072 (Resolved): need to associate Protocol/Project with specific Entities
- Based on discussions with Eric Fegraus --- Currently, Project or Protocol
modules can be added to a package but thes...
- 03:03 PM Bug #1071 (Resolved): Illegal XML characters in EML modules
- One of the people working with Christy Bowles creatd a package and then could
not open it. A look at the dataset mod...
- 01:39 PM Bug #1055: Data files added after a package has been created display incorrectly.
- A warning will now be given when there is no 'format' information in the
eml-physical file and a new data file is added.
- 01:34 PM Bug #671: convert beta6 to eml-2.0.0
- Conversion of emlbeta6 packages to eml2 is part of the 'Export' functionality in
Morpho 1.4.0. A couple of fixes are...
- 10:13 AM Bug #463: Allow choice of metacat server at install
- Metacat server choice can now be set using Preferences menu at any time.
- 10:10 AM Bug #420: resultset table sometimes does not display data
- This error has not re-occurred for some time. Mark as fixed.
- 10:09 AM Bug #406: Morpho not displaying properly on solaris
- Chris Jones indicated that latest version of Morpho seems to work with latest
JRE on Solaris
- 10:07 AM Bug #372: need for 'Guest;/Public' log in
- I think that most of the issues mentioned here have really been resolved with
the current interface. Thus marking as ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #1055: Data files added after a package has been created display incorrectly.
- The problem has been traced to incomplete metadata in the eml-physical module.
If the 'format' element has no data, t...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1055 (Resolved): Data files added after a package has been created display incorrectly.
- Problem reported by Christy Bowles. If metadata for a data file is created by
hand (i.e. not by the text import wiza...
- 10:19 AM Bug #1026: Add EMLBeta6 to EML2 translator to Morpho
- EML2 export now works; problem on Mac traced to XPaths that mistakenly ended
with '/'. This is an incorrect XPath, bu...
- 10:16 AM Bug #1025: Window lockup after long inactivity
- Could not reproduce this problem!
- 10:14 AM Bug #1054: Unwanted metacat searches
- Modified startup to set metacat search to false until set otherwise by user (for
example, set to true when logging in).
- 05:04 PM Bug #1054 (Resolved): Unwanted metacat searches
- If a user opens Morpho and does NOT login, sometimes metacat is seached for
public packages owned by the user even t...
- 09:49 AM Bug #1052 (In Progress): Need to automatically extend data table size when pasting data
- Currently, when one tries to paste additional data into an existing data table,
the paste action does not automatica...
Also available in: Atom