From 08/18/2005 to 09/16/2005
- 01:12 PM Bug #2199 (New): Info in additionalMedata tags not displayed when viewing data package
- When viewing a data package, the information inside "AdditionalMetadata" tags is
not displayed in the metadata.
- 12:58 PM Bug #2198 (Resolved): Morpho editor generates validation problem message when doc is valid
- In Morpho 1.6.CR1, when you open the editor and click on OK right after (without
making any changes within the edito...
- 10:31 AM Bug #1706: missingValueCode (any optionalFields?) element apparently missing from the eml template
- This is probably going to be fixed when bug 3 2096 is fixed. So marking it as
related. Once 2096 is closed, test to...
- 10:29 AM Bug #2096: Not all elements of attribute module displayed in tree editor
- This is probably not a template bug, rather something in how repeated elements
- 10:26 AM Bug #2197 (Resolved): Morpho fails to load number type when editing column documentation
- When you right click on a column and select "Edit Column Documentation", the number type for that
column (natural n...
- 11:34 AM Bug #2193 (Resolved): Morpho incorrectly tries to insert rather than update when trying to save revised data packages on the network
- Morpho sometimes fails to save revisions to data packages to the network. It
tries to "insert" rather than "update"...
- 08:21 AM Bug #2177 (New): Local search does not search on data package ID
- The Morpho Search feature does not search all of the data package when a local
search is choosen. The Document ID o...
- 10:49 AM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- Added some additional fixes to the AbstractDataPackage class to force a rebuild
of the attributeArray after a column ...
- 10:25 AM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- A major cause of this problem is in the section of code that builds the header
of the data table (i.e. column name, u...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- Increase in table load time seems to increase non-linearly as the number of
columns increases. Some sample load time...
Also available in: Atom