From 05/26/2008 to 06/24/2008
- 03:33 PM Bug #2201: data not uploaded to metacat from morpho
- Success with data table upload - Today I had Marissa create a new profile mbauer1 versus her older one mbauer. My dir...
- 02:18 PM Bug #2201: data not uploaded to metacat from morpho
- Marissa Bauer is having a similar problem where she is able to use Morpho to upload the metadata, including the table...
- 11:58 AM Bug #3366 (Resolved): Default morpho network query is a slower query
- Current there is no xpath specified in morpho default query. This means metacat will go through xml_nodes table to ge...
- 10:24 AM Bug #2981: Citations currently do not include, Data Registry Name, lsid and URL for domain
- The citation for data packages on different Metacat servers than the knb.ecoinformatics.org one do not have the corre...
- 09:29 AM Bug #3358 (Resolved): Correcting invalid eml 201 document downloaded from metacat 1.8.0
- There is the possibility of older documents with illegal eml trying to be saved to Metacat. If these older versions ...
- 03:56 PM Bug #2998: Morpho uses 'allowFirst' by default when building access control
- move to 1.7 release
- 11:46 AM Bug #2285: Morpho creates a duplicate dp that has an existing docid
- Please note the information managers in South Africa are hesitant to upgrade to the latest version of Morpho because ...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2988: Custom unit does not allways create the needed <additionalMetadata> tags
- Here is another error that looks similar that someone emailed me today. She will hopefully be sending me the eml and ...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3323 (New): Morpho has problem to handle special characters.
- Generally this is working much better. However, today I tried pasting special
characters and quotes using from Word ...
Also available in: Atom