From 10/23/2008 to 11/21/2008
- 10:27 AM Bug #345: pick lists for controlled vocabularies
- Taxonomic Coverage:
I'm assuming you would first select a "Classification System" (constrained vocabulary) and then b...
- 05:45 PM Bug #345: pick lists for controlled vocabularies
- this is mostly finished because of the FIRST project.
not sure what the exact use case is for taxonomic coverage....
- 05:33 PM Bug #3678: Incorporate FIRST features for generalized vocabulary lookup
- The "KNBRegistry" vocabulary is a developing list of sites/organizations that contribute to the KNB.
SANParks uses th...
- 05:27 PM Bug #3678: Incorporate FIRST features for generalized vocabulary lookup
- I've incorporated the new VocabularyPlugin that is used for managing controlled vocabularies (lists, trees, more...)
- 07:07 PM Bug #3678: Incorporate FIRST features for generalized vocabulary lookup
- This would allow us to close out one of our oldest Morpho requests -- bug # 345, opened in 2001. I think this bug an...
- 06:18 PM Bug #3678 (Resolved): Incorporate FIRST features for generalized vocabulary lookup
- While you can currently specify a "thesaurus" from which your keywordSet is derived, there is no way of actually sele...
- 01:32 PM Bug #3675 (Resolved): Change morpho code repository from CVS to SVN
- More and more projects were transfered from CVS to SVN. Morpho need to this too.
- 11:34 AM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- Clarifying earlier comments
REMOVE from tree editor
- 02:25 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- Hi, Margaret:
I just found that the name of "description" is different:
- 04:58 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
I just double check and found out: we only need to remove
- 06:05 PM Bug #3601: Transform demo eml document from eml 2.0.1 to eml 2.1.0
- The file was transformed to eml-2.1.0 by the style sheet. I used emlparser to valid the new document too.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3601 (Resolved): Transform demo eml document from eml 2.0.1 to eml 2.1.0
- Currently, the demo eml document of morpho (jscientist.7.2) is eml 2.0.1. We need to transform it to eml 2.1.0.
- 05:14 PM Bug #3587: Create IzPack installer for morpho
- Modify the file of installer/build/shortcutSpec.xml and make the label of short cut Morpho rather than Morpho-1.6.2
- 03:44 PM Bug #3587: Create IzPack installer for morpho
- shaun> one other minor thing: I don't think we need the full version number in the icon that goes on the desktop, jus...
- 02:03 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- These 2 paths were mistakenly added to the eml schema. they should be removed from the from tree editor:
- 05:01 PM Bug #3596 (Resolved): morpho couldn't display some ldap user names correctly.
- No matter the encoding method of getPrincipal in metacat is ASCII or iso-8859-1, morpho couldn't display some ldap us...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- added to the user docs
- 11:35 AM Bug #3454: Fixing docid conflicts in metacat or local file
- Before saving metadata and data into metacat/local, morpho will detect docid conflict first. If there is a docid conf...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- add references in the documentation on how to access this screen.
do not add it to the "New datapackage...." wizard, ...
- 10:08 AM Bug #3587 (Resolved): Create IzPack installer for morpho
- We decided to use IzPack to generate morpho installer. We can learn it from kepler.
- 12:15 PM Bug #3565 (Resolved): hangs up loading data package
- I've been trying to use morpho for updates on data packages that were created manually, but are valid eml201. At leas...
Also available in: Atom